Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm making firecrackers will it stink in my house?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrFourTwenty, Jan 9, 2013.

1. I just put 3 firecrackers in the oven with peanut butter.
    I have 6 crackers in there the other 3 just have peanut butter so my parents wont suspect anything and to "try" to hide the smell you think it will stink? I put some dank on them. & no im not a child i live with my parents while i go to college. My job wont pay enough to maintain an apartment.

2. No your house wont stink. it'll just smell like cooked peanut butter.

3. It might smell a little. Turn on the extractor and you will be good.

4. Thank you both didnt smell one bit just peanut butter!

5. You don't think it smells because you acclimate, if your parents are highly perceptive they could still notice it.

6. It will smell like peanut butter and something else... You can't really tell its weed, but something else... Just like a flavored blunt, all you smell is the flavor of the blunt plus a smell that you can't really tell what it is..

7. nah man they don't smell at all aha baked them last night best body high man enjoy :)