I'm making a game.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by blitz5, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Hey guys I'm a programmer and I wanted to make a very fun/trippy game.

If anyone wanted to give me ideas (need this the most) or wanted to help me.
    Please don't hesitate.

2. If you want to take it up one notch and work in cryengine i am learning how to model

We could attempt to create a small indie game or sonething

3. make it a browser game o.o so everyone can play even people with a bad pc . . . also make an app for it so people can play on their cell . . .

4. It's possible i'll have to tinker around with cryengine before i say anything.

As for the other guy,, flash games are possible, as well as stand alone.
    I'm not into mobile games. :(

Any ideas are still welcomed

5. I really want someone to remake the classic "Dealer" game. Was all about buying narcotics cheap in one city, then selling high in others, was a excellent, simple game.

-Be the change that you wish to see in the world ~ Ghandi

6. #6 blitz5, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
    That is very very possible

Update:
    Main menu
    note everything is gonna be very plain as of now... once the coding is finished I will add real buttons
    [​IMG]

7. If its a 3d game, i want to be able to cum on random women in the street.
    flash my dick at random people and watch there reactions.

find a job, say taco bell, and cum/piss on the food, then serve it to customers. If theres to much cum or to much piss the customers notice and you have to fight them.
    If the boss finds out, he takes me into his office for a talk, and i have a choice of either apologizing and admitting it was me, or i can show him my dick, then walk out or start pissing on him or start jacking off, multiple options.

some free roaming like walk around steal cars, buy weapons.

get random women pregnant yb breaking into there house planting semen on there tampons.
    then spy on them taking care of the kid, etc.

8. Dude, I would love to help you with this. I know html, css and javascript if you plan on making a browser game or hta app

9. is there something you want to tell us?

10. Can anybody tell me if they like the layout so far. Most of the colors/buttons will change

Download Link: My Files

Virus Scan link:
    The Dealer.exe - Jotti's malware scan

For norton users it will give you a false-positive.. This is because Norton is based off a cloud and you need to get your application whitelisted from the cloud... This is a long drawn out process, which I will not be doing until the final release.

Also it might ask you to install .net framework 4.0, I coded this in visual basic
    Link: Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) from Official Microsoft Download Center

LOL! xD
    Honestly for 3d games, you need to collab on those.. Too much to do just by yourself
    I like your creativity though

Do you know html5?

11. I do but not too well. I tried making a pure JavaScript game like this but I got bored because there is a truckload of code because its javascript.

I did it a long time ago so I'm not sure what code is incomplete or whats not working but you can check it out, its just pics and documents that I made so i'm sure there is no virusses.

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-139fec3e.html

12. I agree with this kind of direction. Being that would also cut down the costs, and allow a more viral explosion of what I'm assuming is going to be a tripped out awesomefest.

13. After a month.. Finally Got some awesome shit going..
    Stuff that works.. drug areas.. Buy, sell, random prices, current day, name, more coming soon
    Color surprise in there :hippie:
    My Files

14. People like to customize... everything.

15. This is super true.
    And I also agree with the browser thing. Too bad you don't do mobile games, it'd be nice to have more addicting iPad/iPhone games whilst smoking.

16. We will see what happens and see the reception on this game..
    I just need you guys to help me tweak it as much as possible :)