Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm Luckiest Son of a B*tch Alive!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nth, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Haha, alright so...I am one very happy and very lucky girl right now. I decide to bring an 8th of dank-y ass bud home from university. Me and me sister always chill with a few bowls whenever I come for a visit. :smoke:
    But anyway, being the poor person I am, I took the train. Now I've taken bud on trains a few times before. I don't usually feel comfortable with it, but if I know it's dry at home, I'll pick up before I travel.
    My home-town is a pretty big city, so the station is huge. The journey was chill, I'd double wrapped it in cling-film and foil and buried it in amongst my clothes....I get to my station, start walking towards the steps that lead to the exit...and then I see them...

Police officers...and a drug dog...

I shit myself. I hesitate for a second, rooted to the spot. All around me are other people pushing past, heading up the stairs. I know if I turn around and head in a different direction I'll draw attention. I was shafted. I mentally prepare myself for my doom as I ascend the stairs...by about half way I was shaking, willing myself now to look too suspicious.

There's a group of 4 kids in front of me, maybe one person ahead, who been in the same carriage. the whole journey they'd been pissing me off with their irritating laughter and general dickery. They'd fallen silent now too. At the time I didn't pay much attention to it...

It came to their turn. The drug dog sniffs around the first kid, a scrawny looking guy, can't have been much older then 17...then sniffs the second, goes back to the first...then it's barking like mad around all five of them. I'm stuck to the spot, when suddenly the officer starts moving the person ahead and me towards the dog. (All of us looked similar in age, I blame my baby-face)

Now this is the part I don't understand and probably won't. Ever. The dog sniffed me, but didn't react. He just kept on going down the line. He even lifted his nose up to my bag and then carried on.

How the hell does that happen?! The only thing I can think of is that I broke a bottle of perfume in my bag about 3 weeks before this happened. But I thought dogs noses are one of the strongest and best at picking up scents. Especially dogs trained for it...

Either way, I walked as fast as I could away from that place. I could not believe my luck. I guess I can thank my lucky stars for being a short chubby girl. Least. suspicious. person. ever..

Oh and heres a pic of the stuff I got past the dog. :smoke: Sorry for the longest post ever. I just feel damn lucky today and ever spliff I've smoked since has been so sweet! :D Anyone else got a story like that they want to share?

[​IMG]

2. dank. +rep for the good luck

3. Lucky indeed :cool:
    I love dogs but... Id kick that motherfucker in the face.

4. you are very very lucky:) but those kids weren't ):

5. nice story and nice weed!

only story similiar is when my close friend / family member brought weed across the CUBA and when we got in the airport there, we saw drug dogs. he shat his pants but nothing happeend phew!

didnt think trains would have drug dogs!

6. Thanks =] And yeah, I've not heard of drug dogs at train stations outside of london, but we've had some pretty big drug busts recently, maybe they are having a crack down. I feel bad for the kids, they were young. :(

7. Alot of times they arent drug dogs but dogs trained to sniff out bombs, two entirely different dogs, idk if that was the case with you, but either way that stuff looks awesome :smoke:

8. Lucky girl! The buds look worth it....yummy

9. Lol thanks guys. Feels sweet to be alive and free! :smoke:

10. Even some drug dogs aren't trained for marijuana, instead they're trained for harder drugs like cocaine and/or heroin.

11. dank buds

and very lucky on your part...

12. i imagine that in that situation, my huge sigh of relief/astonishment would be a little too suspicious lol

13. Yeah, you sure?
    You know you get done for assaulting an officer if you do that right?

I've had the same experience OP, some weed in my bag and a dog went right past.
    I once heard they go on airflow around things? Maybe this has something to do with it...my bag was against the wall and me and not really moving?
    Probably what happened in your case though was on account of the high volume of people.
    He probably got the scent early and was confused, reacted as soon as he got it.
    Those ARE some pretty nice lookin' buds...that any particular strain that you know of?

Personally I HATE taking weed on public transport.

14. haha ammmazing!! I'd be thanking every one after that...God, my lucky stars, whoever you thank start thanking!

edit: just thought this story would have been perfect for thanksgiving :D

15. Haha I would laugh so hard if the small radiated from your bag and the dog smelled it as he was sniffing the kids. That would be so fucked up!!!

16. like someone said before me the drug dogs are usually looking for harder substances, especially in london where i know from experience a lot of dealers use the tube. hell if they stopped everyone carrying weed thats all they'd be doing. especially around camden.

17. Nice:hello:

But the man fucking Megan Fox is the luckiest son of a bitch alive;)

18. The perfume wouldnt've made a difference, I was enrolled in a police camp thingy for a short time when I was younger -- we learned that dogs' noses pick up each individual smell at a time. This is why you can't mask smells with other smells in order to trick them.

More power to ya though, I'd be so excited to make it out of that station and be able to go home and smoke that dank :hello:

19. Yeah, my dealer told me it was "White Rhino." But I rarely pay attention to strain names, usually. Sweet tasting with a rough edge on each hit. Makes you cough like a bitch. High is really lax, happy, giggly. No paranoia, risk of couch-lock. :smoke:

Same, I don't think I'll be transporting anything else anytime soon. It's just asking to be caught then. Haha.

Thanks for the replies guys. Maybe it was just my day and the dog was being lazy. lol.

20. Did the kids in front of you get in trouble?