I'm lost, please help me!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Pinqey, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Ill start from the very beginning so there isn't any confusion. I have a small grow tent in my room that had 4 plants in it. When I started flower I waited to see what ones where female and what are male like any other grower would do, well one was male so as soon as it showed signs I chopped it. Down to 3. 2 showed it's sex to female and 1 was taking really long, after about a week it finally showed, it was female, and male.. a hermie.. I didn't want it so I chopped it. Now we are down to 2, well I'm on week 5 of flower day 34 of flower. And I have found these ball sacs on the stem. Not necessarily on a mode or under bud. But literally on the stem like in the middle of buds. Well, that sounds like it hermie right? Well I've noticed that some of these sacs have orange hairs coming out of the tip of them. should I cut them off to stop "seed" growth or is it a new pod that bud is going to come out of to make a more full cola? Please help!

2. where is the pic ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I chopped it. I opened up the sacs and found seeds

4. Good thinking... I always wondered what was inside of a immature mate sac lol I crack me up didn't mean to make a pun but I wondered if it would look like seeds thank you

Sprouting since 77 and I still remind myself "it's a weed just let it grow"

5. A male sac contains pollen NOT seed . Females grow seed , not males . Males have pollen sacs ,which break open , the pollen falling on the Females , pollinates them to produce seeds .
    The birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yep my plant did this also was female then late in flower it grew a sack with orange hairs I plucked it and it had pollen inside.