Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im losing it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cannabomb, Dec 26, 2011.

1. I just quit smoking weed 9 days ago because ima get tested for my new job this is my first Christmas not smoking weed since I was 12 I'm 18 now at first I felt fine but a few days ago I started fiending for weed like a crackhead . I smoked every single day at least 3 times a day since I was 15. I've drank a few beers hoping that I feel better but no I just feel worse all I can think about is smoking most of the day and lately I've been mad at everything and I can't control it is there anything I can do so i wont lose my mind for 2 more weeks while I get clean? I fucking hate my life rite now

2. your life will remain a living hell if you need substances to get through every single day. because some days you won't have any. and then you'll have totally fucked yourself and will be completely to blame

3. I never had problems of running out and if I did I would just smoke some keif from my grinder or get smoked out by my neighbors

4. well i guess you got it all figured out then. k

5. Keep yourself occupied. Start going on walks. Hang out with people who don't smoke.

6. i smell........

7. lol what am i? your wrathful god?

give me a break kid.
    christ.

your problems will always be just that. YOUR PROBLEMS
    asking strangers how to live your life is not the answer, because when one of them tells you some real shit you won't trust it or understand it.

8. i think i smell....a troll :devious:

9. I'm not asking anyone how to live my life I already know what I did. I asked if anyone knew a way for me to pass these two weeks without feeling like shit I don't know why you feel the need to post if you can't help

10. here. merry christmas.

11. Can you get it at a smoke shop? I tried spice before and it was nothing like weed it just got me light headed then gave me a headache

12. 12 is way to young to be smoking...

13. Good look Im going see if any smoke shops in my city have this.

14. I would say listen to some good ol stoner music to induce sometype of high feeling. "Music is a safe kind of high." - Jimi Hendrix

15. [quote name='"Cannabomb"']I just quit smoking weed 9 days ago because ima get tested for my new job this is my first Christmas not smoking weed since I was 12 I'm 18 now at first I felt fine but a few days ago I started fiending for weed like a crackhead . I smoked every single day at least 3 times a day since I was 15. I've drank a few beers hoping that I feel better but no I just feel worse all I can think about is smoking most of the day and lately I've been mad at everything and I can't control it is there anything I can do so i wont lose my mind for 2 more weeks while I get clean? I fucking hate my life rite now[/quote]

Do something physical bud like cycling running or skateboarding, exercise sorts your head :)

16. Im in the same situation, I have serious depression and when I dont smoke for a while it hits me.

17. Some of the legal bud/spices will get you off your rocker, like baked as fuck. But its dangerous. so yeah.

18. OP without meaning any offense, what you've said here tells me that perhaps the ideal situation is happening to you now. You really haven't had a break in that long?
    Take it as it comes, and maybe when you start up again have the occasional break to clear your mind and to help situations like this not be so hard on you.