Im looking for documentarys that open up your mind?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by XAVIER9SEVEN8, May 23, 2010.

1. superhigh me :D I watched it on netflix :D same thing as supersize me but instead of mcdonalds its weed :0

2. for the ones who mentioned "The Union" thanks, i just watched it. really good stuff and honestly hilarious too

3. #144 himdownstairs, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011
    Human Planet- Discovery Channel Or BBC

The Tillman Story- About soilders killing Pat Tillman in Afghanistan

Collapse

American Drug War

Strain Hunters

The business of being born

America Freedom To Fascism

The Life of David Gale- A movie but a true story- VERY GOOD MOVIE

4. Just watched zeitgeist for the first time. Wow, it was really good but very scary at the same time.

5. richard dawkins docs
    BBC evolution
    Loose Change

6. Honestly just watch anything with David Attenborough in it...

7. looking for some good "SENSE ABLE" movie

somebody suggest something!!!!!!

8. DMT: The Spirit Molecule

9. i have a few thats on netflix streaming. all of these will make you go hmm...

"King Corn"
    "Dirt: The Movie"
    "High: The True Tale of American Marijuana"
    "The Union"
    "Food inc"
    "Walmart: The High Cost of Low Prices"

just to name a few.

10. add, also on netflix instant, enron: the smartest guys in the room. not really a mind opening doc but a good one that will make you realize how fucking lame big corporations can be.

11. The corporation

Everyone needs to watch this

12. Escape to Canada

In spring 2003, Canada simultaneously legalized gay marriage and decriminalized marijuana, making the nation a sudden beacon of liberal cool in contrast to the increasingly oppressive conservatism of the United States under George W. Bush. Montreal filmmaker Albert Nerenberg investigates his homeland's embrace of these liberal causes -- and their subsequent backlash -- through man-on-the-street interviews and pointed analysis.

http://movies.netflix.com/Movie/Escape_to_Canada/70068851?trkid=496624#height1498

13. Everyone should watch COLLAPSE... Everyone!

14. Cocaine Cowboys is really good! Interesting doc. on how Miami is built on cocaine money, and it's a surprise to see who was the main person behind all the violence!

The Union agree with everyone else who likes this.

Sicko. Michael Moore docs. are always interesting to me.

Food Inc.

Who killed the electric car.

Great thread, excited to see all of the suggestions! :D

15. What about injecting them with hormones? ..don't they inject the chickens with a whole bunch of toxins?