Im looking for documentarys that open up your mind?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by XAVIER9SEVEN8, May 23, 2010.

1. another good one. all 6 parts are on youtube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HACkykFlIus]YouTube - The Secret Life of Chaos Part (1 - 6)[/ame]

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pin8fbdGV9Y]YouTube - THE CORPORATION [1/23] What is a Corporation?[/ame]

I found that shit interesting. But I study business and economics so I guess I would, but it's worth a shot. Won like 26 awards or something... I think including Sundance for best documentary. Portrays why a corporation is a psychotic entity.

3. The Cognition Factor. :wave:

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw]YouTube - The Obama Deception HQ Full length version[/ame]

5. bhutan- the height of happiness

Talks about a small spiritual happy place in nature becoming civilized.
    Very mind-opening!:hello:

6. Food Inc. is a really well done documentary/expose on the food industry.

7. You should watch the one on 9/11. I can't recall the name because I haven't seen it in years. It's really good tho. Your mind will change or atleast somewhat change on what you think really happened.

8. #29 trixman22, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010

There are so many its hard to begin. A few good ones on 9/11 that have yet to be debunked (because they are all facts and not bs) are Zero: An Investigation into 9/11, Loose Change 3rd edition, Loose Change, Final Cut, and for a scientific look at it that every single engineer and architect that has watched will agree with is Blueprint for Truth.

Some other good docs are "out foxed" "war made easy" "The future of Food" anything about Monsanto and Zietgiest, not Addendum. I recommend staying away form any Alex Jones films. I have found him lying on more then one occasion. It makes it hard for me to take anything he says as fact and not just made up to further his agenda.
    Here is a link to a good doc site Documentary List | Top Documentary Films

9. LOL yes, this movie right here lmao :hello:

10. Yeah it was loose change part one and two
    I saw.. Those were good, deff has evidence to back up all there points and have some crazy intresting facts..

11. Zeitgeist

12. watch The Union the best pot movie iv ever seen, great facts and a fun watch high:smoking:

13. Don't watch Religulous. It's not even a proper documentary. If you're looking for documentaries, then Religulous would be one of the worst. its much more of a comedy movie than a documentary.

14. the union
    Wal-mart: the high cost of low price ( must watch )
    Zeitgeist - The Movie ( mind opener )
    food inc

15. I just watched this, as per your suggestion, and man did this scare the shit out of me. A little on the conspiracy theory side of things, but eye opening nonetheless.

Thanks for the suggestion.

16. The Union is really good. It has so many facts about the prohibition of marijuana I had to watch it twice bcause it was so good...on the same day.

17. go to ted.com anything there fits your description from superstring theory to what is time to how the brain works. they are ideas worth spreading(what they call them) i say they are the ideas that will change the world

18. yea, I second this...watched it like 3 or 4 times.

The Union is a must watch for everyone