I'm looking for a short bushy plant, any ideas?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Magnum420, Feb 18, 2011.

1. I'm currently growing in my 8x8x7 shed, I need a short bushy plant to grow because after the light is hung then the 12-18in gap between the light and plant it don't leave much space to grow safely. I'm currently growing bublishious (I know I didnt spell it right) but that plant works well but I'd like a cuple different flavors :) I would also like to harves about 1.5oz of dry bud, that's what the plant I have now produces. So any ideas?

2. my suggestion would look for an indica dominant auto... most of the auto's ive seen have the ruderalis genes to help keep the plants short.

3. stay away from bubblicious.. and if you get a white widow auto... keep the PPM's below 400

rumor, but keep an eye out

4. I'm sorry I'm still kinda new but what's ppm, and why should I stay away from bublicious? And the auto seed plants I think I can do the research on that myself, wow I feel lost right now

5. Ok befor anyone calls me out on it I saw the post above this one on auto flower research that I'm gonna read and and dose ppm have anything to do with oxygen if so I'm not using any extra o2 tanks or anything like, but I'm still gonna do sum more research

6. blue mystic

7. ppm in a hydroponic term, Parts per million, don't know why he assumed you were hydro. Since you didn't know, can we assume you are in soil?

As for a bushy plant, look for anything that is mainly indica. My rig DEMANDS short plants and so far, I have had very good success with Kaya Gold, AK48 and Snow White (WHite Widow) With proper training, they are stayed very short.

8. I was pretty sure it ment parts per million, I just didn't know how that would fit with my grow room, yes I'm using soil in 3gal pots (don't want the plants to big) and a 1k light to flower, I did a lil reading on the auto flower plants and it said u really can clone them? But it's cool I wouldn't want to over fill my brain at this point, I just learned how to clone and never done seeds so I'll stick with that for a while, and I will google pics of the blue mystic. Also I'd like this plant to a common plant if possible I live in a small town and certain plants mite be hard to get.

9. its not just for hydro.. you can also use PPM or EC to measure how much nutrients your sticking in your water for dosing... but whatever...

sorry if i confused you.. not trying to... the two i suggested you stay away from are rumored to have problems with genetics... they have work arounds but its just not fun to try to figure out problems.. it was my attempt at helping while being on my cell phone

if you don't mind ill shoot you a PM with one bit if info i cannot post up when purchasing beans... its minor... but it will help

good luck with the grow, start a journal

10. SCROG!!! I am growing GHS the Church and it is short and bushy , I'm gonna be scrogging as well so hopefully 20-24 inches max . Read Read Read , I'm a noob to and this is my first grow but since I have read almost every sticky on this site (not a joke) I feel like I went into my grow with a wealth of knowledge . Good Luck !

E

11. Hey speed good looking out! It's much appreciated :)

12. Any Kush!!!:D

13. np bro.. good luck... building projects is always my fav part

14. I'm currently growing in a small closet (White Rhino, Purple Diesel, AK47) all of which are fitting perfectly. The purple d is by far the smallest of the 3, though I would highly recommend White Rhino. I hear the lowryder ruderalis strains grow short and fast, but, I have no experience w/ that. If your in a medical state ask a dispensary or clone store operator. If your buying from a seed bank their websites should give you all the strain info you need. If your planning on growing bag seed expect the unexpected. Also, remember that for the most part there are growing techniques that can force your plant to fit in the space provided.

15. Any strain with lowryder genetics.

16. That's good to know we actually got ahold of a purple kush about 4wks old now, after it's done and we try it it mite be sumthin we keep, were just tryin a few at a time to see what we keep