Im LF How2make a e-z Dro system!?!!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by ThirstOwnz, Jun 7, 2010.

1. :smoking:Hi, my names thirst! I have a few outside plants going, but im really looking 4wrd to doing a indoor dro system grow. Im looking for the cheapest Hydro Build, Plz Help xD thx 4 reading.

2. From my experience/research I think a DWC (deep water culture) system might be easiest. If you are just doing a single plant in a 5 gal bucket you will need:

5 gal bucket
    air pump (approx 1 watt/gallon, just make sure you have A LOT of bubbles)
    air stone
    aquarium tubing (for the air pump)
    3'' net pot
    hydroton

All you basically have to do is cut a small hole (just big enough for your tubing to fit through) towards the top of your bucket (NOT IN THE LID!). Feed the tubing through the hole and attach it to your air stone on one end and air pump on the other. Secure your air stone to the bottom center of the bucket and leave the air pump outside (obviously) somewhere dry and safe. Take the lid of your bucket and cut a hole in the center just big enough so that the net pot sits snugly in there. You now have your hydro system. All you need to do now is put some hydroton on the bottom of your net pot, then put the plant in (in a rock wool cube) then fill the rest of the net pot with hydro ton and put the top on. Also you need to fill the bucket with your water/nute solution until it is just barely touching the bottom of your net pot and turn the air pump on. Change your water every 1-2 weeks or until you have added back as much water as you started with.