i'm leaving the city for a little while

Discussion in 'General' started by PintyHet, Oct 2, 2004.

1. i'm way to angry to remain here. i have so much hatred in my heart its starting to spew over and i cant do that to the city..i could just smoke it away but thats just putting it off for a few hours..i'll be back someday may be a week may be a couple of years.. dont know right now.. ima just lock myself in my apartment and try not to slaughter the people at work. maybe i can avoid all the snotty people in my apartment complex.. this hermit is returning to his solitude. i've had it with the human race people like gilligan below are a fine reason as to why i'm leaving... i dont know what i'm going to do but even madness is better than living around people with such an overwhelming passion for pissing random people off

2. that is not a shock, to me anyways..

3. even before i got like this i didnt like you.... enjoy the city

4. haha. I have done nothing to you.

You have post titled why bush is a fucking idiot, 2 started today about how angry you are. You seem to be filled with misplaced anger.

BTW, i like you, you have a different opinion than me on things, but that doesnt make me hate you, nor does it make me hate anyone. You have never done anything to me. You are a fellow blade, a fellow stoner, and a fellow human being.

Look bro, this is an internet board, dont let take anything i say for more than what it is, an opinion. I dont want any animosity between blades because of some disagreement on idealogy. I dont persoanlly attack people unless provoked, i might call them a nincompoop, but i try to be respectful, for the most part. This is foolish.

5. I was a hermit for a little while....seemed like a waste of time....a waste of life

6. why so angry? ..becoming a hermit isnt going to anything... you've gotta "face the music" before you can overcome your anger...

7. im quite the hermit myself as i find most people pretty irratating and i dont like big groups. most of the social interaction i get is here.

but it works out great, i love quiet.

8. don't hate!