I'm kinda sketched.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatrooper515, Nov 16, 2011.

1. I've been talking to my bros ex in class lately. I got her number and she wants to hang out. She is kinda persistent on getting me to text her. I had a bullshit excuse for losing her number and she gave it to me again.
    I just feel kinda sketchy it being my bros ex. Like we went to highschool together and shit. Were not close now really but i see him on occasion.
    My question is how would you proceed if you were in my shoes? We have plans to smoke tomorrow and thought I'd give her a call when I wake up. Feeling kinda sketchy.

2. [quote name='"thatrooper515"']I've been talking to my bros ex in class lately. I got her number and she wants to hang out. She is kinda persistent on getting me to text her. I had a bullshit excuse for losing her number and she gave it to me again.
    I just feel kinda sketchy it being my bros ex. Like we went to highschool together and shit. Were not close now really but i see him on occasion.
    My question is how would you proceed if you were in my shoes? We have plans to smoke tomorrow and thought I'd give her a call when I wake up. Feeling kinda sketchy.[/quote]

If you really think your bro would get pissed then ask him. But honestly since it's his ex he shouldn't care. It's not like your going to fuck her tomorrow...or...r u? Just smoke a bowl as friends and see what develops.

3. I'm not the best at hanging out with girls without having sex. Gets awkward. I was probably gonna try to stick it in her. But your last sentence makes me reconsider the situation entirely.

4. Only you can evaluate how much that dudes friendship means. If you care enough talk to him first, if not..hit it.

5. if your bro fucked her then it would be sick for you to do the same in my opinion....but then again that jut me!

if you mean "bro" as in friend...then i dunno man...thats your call but it seems pretty fucked up to me if you consider him a friend.

6. Yea I guess there is no sugar coating it. And they broke up recently. Should I just keep it platonic or what.

7. Eskimo brothers!