Im kinda pissed off

Discussion in 'General' started by Dirty south, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Well im kinda pissed of right now and I want y'all opinion on if I'm overly pissed about this situation. Ok my roomate and I both have xboxes and I let him use mine in his room since his was crappin out long story short when I wanted my Xbox back he (I'm pretty sure on purpose gave me his shitty one and switched the hard drives) I noticed because of scratches that werent on the box and when isaid something about it he was just like maaaaan I dunno just use one trying to play it down. So he was just gunna switcht them out and let me have his disk chewing shitty xbox. What do y'all think? Would y'all be pissed?

2. Extremely.. sounds ridiculous. Anyway to prove that one is yours? Still have the box? Match some numbers?

3. fuck roomates. if you cant trust your roomate you probably shouldnt have one!

4. I had our old roomatelog into my Xbox and not his so his tag is saved on my console but he never loges into his console...so yeah big time proof

5. [quote name='"4ganja2green0"']fuck roomates. if you cant trust your roomate you probably shouldnt have one![/quote]

College Roomates bro

6. Tell him to give it back? Or just take it and break his.

7. No I got mine bak I called him on his shit

8. yea i understand some people cant afford to live on their own weather in college or not. the point of my post is only have a roomate that you can trust! i dont know how they do it in college, do they just assign one for you?

9. [quote name='"4ganja2green0"']yea i understand some people cant afford to live on their own weather in college or not. the point of my post is only have a roomate that you can trust! i dont know how they do it in college, do they just assign one for you?[/quote]

Yeah they assign it for u

10. That's fucked up, glad you got it back.

11. put that shit in your room & lock it up.
    if he cannot be trusted, then he shouldn't borrow shit.

12. Don't let him borrow anything ever again. Keep your important shit locked up.