Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm kind of freaked out.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lupac, Mar 19, 2010.

1. So last Friday, a friend of mine says he has this stuff called "K2" a "legal high herb". (I think it's made with JWH-018) So we smoke three or four small bowls together. (WAY too much...) And I got higher than I ever had on weed. But it was a different high. Weed makes me feel good, while this stuff just made me feel... ****ed up. The next morning, I had this hangover-type feeling. I smoked a bowl of real cannabis later that day, and ended up okay. But now I'm worried. You don't think it did any kind of permanent damage. do you? I'm not ever smoking it again, but I just want to be sure I won't, get something from it.

2. dont smoke k2 its dangerous it can cause bad shit to happen to your body, stay organic, stick with real bud

EDIT: youll be fine if you smoke it once tho, im pretty sure the bad side affects are temporary...still, fuck that

3. I doubt it did any damage at all. Just stick to real weed and you'll be fine.

4. Search the herbal blend on Google to attempt to find the ingredients. If you find it, make sure by searching Google that the ingredients are harmless. My guess is that you will be perfectly fine. Stick to GANJA! :)

5. So, it's only temporary? Great! I was worried it had done some kind of permanent damage or something. (I don't know why, I was just worried.) I'm sticking with the REAL herb from now on...

6. yea youll be fine but im pretty sure i read somewhere here on gc that k2 can do all sorts of fucked up shit to you, like vomiting/seizures nd shit. fuck that haha

7. The side effects are really up for debate right now. Some claim things ranging from seizures to brain swelling, but I have seen no reputable studies showing either. The only thing I can say about it long term is that it may possibly be a carcinogen.

And are you new to marijuana? There is some cross-tolerance between JWH & weed, but there is no way 3 bowls should have gotten you that high unless you were pretty new to either substance. What blend were you using?

8. I only smoke like once a week, so my tolerance isn't very high. I don't know the blend. It was more than three bowls though, I think. I can't remember.

9. yea there hasnt really been any research done on any ofthe JWH chemicals that i can find (especially long term effects from use) so i just plan on not touching the stuff. your experience seems to be not uncommon to other peoples' regarding this stuff...