Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im just wondering

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zelma peterson, Mar 23, 2018.

1. So around November-December of 2017 i smoked and last night i had a little bit of the 100 mg gdrink pink lemonade drink its 10 mg per serving. it was good a bit tangy but still alright. now when i say a little bit i mean from the top of the bottle to the start of the label, a shot basically anyway since im an infrequent user how long should it stay in my system. i posted here back in october about passing a piss test now im back.

2. Buy $1 drug test at the dollar store and find out.

3. I want to say maybe 1-2 weeks but we need to know more, like your height and weight, and level of daily physical activity.

4. im 5'1, 137 pounds and i dont excersize as often as id ike, i walk everywhere i go sometimes.

5. 2 weeks from now you should be totally clean. Maybe a little less but I wouldn't count on it.