Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm just gunna leave this right.... here.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Atrocious, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Ive never looked for missing trich heads on my bud, good eye. ill be looking for that thanks

2. Yeah, I use the trich heads to tell me how much a bag has been handled. Sometimes you can just see it in the bag, smashed together buds, flattened hairs and leaves from being packaged. I really like the microscope because you don't have to strain your eyes to try and make out the structure of the trichomes.

Attached Files:

3. Now does strawberry cough, just smell like strawberries or tasty too? Seriously a cougher or is that hype? thanx

4. Strawberry Cough surpasses the hype. Real strawberry cough is the best tasting, best smelling, greatest bag appeal strain I've ever had the pleasure of smoking. It's a very high thc sativa dominant strain so it's a motivator for sure, too. Great strain.