Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm just gunna leave this right.... here.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Atrocious, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Strawberry Cough and some Purp

Attached Files:

2. Strawberry cough is an absolute wonderful experience after half a lung is gone.

3. That's atrocious, Atrocious. :eek: :smoking:

4. Yeah, strawberry cough is in my top 3 strains and will definitely take out a lung.

Thanks TOL :)

5. you lucky motherfucker.

6. GodDAMN that shit looks dank!

7. looking the pics like these makes me wish i didnt give a fuck about my parents opinions of mj lol...

8. Thanks guys. It is pretty damn dank, I would call it medical quality, but being in Florida, I've never had true "medical" weed. This stuff does the job though

9. i'd hit it.

10. i used to get some absolutely delicious lemon something strain from deland. was amazing compared to the other common smoke i'd find around there.. 40 bucks a 1/4, couldn't beat it.

11. just me thou, i'd forgo the flavored wrap. let those flavonoids shine!

12. Yeah, I don't usually smoke jays or blunts, but that purple was calling for a grape wrap

13. *nod* can def. appreciate that. i pack a lil garcia vega pop ever time i go fishing, that coco puff chocolatey taste with maybe a nice heavy blue strain. makes me tear up a little bit.

14. I wanna get baked and go fishing now lol.

15. Filthy! Lucky boy!

16. #17 Atrocious, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    This is some no name danks. I believe it to be some type of og/sour cross. It has the lovely lemony, fuel smell that both those strains offer. GREAT uplifting high.

Attached Files:

17. It''s pretty good bud, but being in the south, it's been handled a good bit as you can see in the close ups. Lots of heads missing, but some bomb none the less, and I'm not complaining at 45$ an 1/8 out here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Nice buds brah-brah. lol, anyways i do prefer the White Owl > Swisher though:rolleyes:

19. I prefer white owls too, that was my home boys gar, so I had no choice. Lol. Thanks man