Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm just going to get super stoned...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Maximillien127, Jul 18, 2012.

1. So for a few weeks I have been trying to conserve bud and only been smoking 0.4 a night of shitty middies because I'm between dealers. Tonight my father gave me about 0.6 of his really good homegrown stash and I was going to make it last. But I haven't been super stoned in a while.

I've decided to just sit down with my bong and smoke snappers until theres none left and see where I'm at. :D :smoking: It sucks though because It's 2:21am and I have to be up at 9am :(

2. Bowl 5 - Now I'm packing my sixth bowl and I am starting to struggle...

3. Smoking 0.6g of dank at 2:21 am when you have to get up at 9 am is a bad idea. You'll either stay up and fuck yourself over tomorrow or waste a very good state of mind sleeping :/

4. Nice man, why didn't you wait till you can fully enjoy that high? That's what I woulda done!

5. Somehow I am one of those people who can survive on pretty little sleep. I get by on 3 - 4 hours sleep a night. Truth is that humans only need 4 hours sleep a day to survive. :) :wave:

I will probably go to bed at about 4am, read for a bit and be asleep by 5am. :D

6. I still have a lot of time! ;)

7. Bowl 11. I think I've reached my limit. But I'm going to keep going...

8. And one fucking massive hit later and I'm finished. I feel so fucking high. Like really gone. Like seperated from reality itself!! :D I can't focus and I feel like my tongue is sizzling and my body is swaying in the wind.

I can hear my hair growing.

9. you may be able to survive but it leads to alot of problems down the road. Like heart disease, diabetes, and obesity to name a few.

I like to enjoy my highs and you might just end up passing out and wasting it.

10. I remember doing this one night except with hash. By the time I got inside, every sense was a half second delayed. It was crazy. Have fun man

11. How the hell did you smoke 12 bowls with .6g? I could see stretching it to maybe 6 .1g bowls but dam...

12. ya how thefuck did you get 12 bowls from .6. thats like 1 bowl for me.

13. That's a snaps worth hahahahaha. Or 2

14. 12 bowls are you smoking out of a 1 hitter? I use .6 in one bowl

15. "I can hear my hair growing" :smoke:

16. To each, his own :wave: keep going!

17. Load another bowl? I say so.

18. He's smoking snappers

19. [quote name='"liamsford"']

"I can hear my hair growing" :smoke:[/quote]

Are you Doris Roberts by any chance?