I'm just a little ball of electricity

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by bahookahjoe18, Oct 30, 2011.

1. a single, solo, small, pequeño bundle of charge pecking away with teeny tiny little electric fingers on a machine with minute electric brains

2. #2 SupBroYo, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014
    Just?

3. figuring out how we work doesnt change what we are

4. Indeed...but with the power of love...us little balls of electricity have the power to change the stars.;)

5. Where did you get that from?

Prove to me that we evolved naturally, and weren't genetically upgraded.

Prove to me that we are smarter than dolphins (don't bring up technology.. they don't have thumbs).

Not saying what you said is wrong, but I just want you to provide me solid arguments proving your statements.

6. Me too! :D

My tiny little cell machines are still working okay Blades. Heart's still beating, sodium-potassium pumps still going. I'm feeling okay.

7. I learned about the sodium potassium pumps the other day in my Bio class wooo! :hello::hello:

8. :D

Our bodies are incredibly complex. I'm buzzing with excitement over learning my anatomy and molecular interworkings.

9. I'm just a mass of 0 and 1, + and -, yin and yang, all compressed into incredibly complicated patterns and arrangements. Your sensory organs would tell you I'm a human male. hahahahahaah