Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm Joining the Air Force

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Be Kind Rewind, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Last month (November) I was smoking about 2-6 times a week.

Sometimes I was smoking light soemtimes I wasn't majority of the time i was smoking regs and several occasions I was smoking Piff.

I quit on the last day of November and I get tested on the third of january, I'm gonna be working out and dieting for these next two weeks. Do you think I will be fine? I'm planing on drinking a shit load like the night before and hope maybe it will be diluted just to be safe but if my pee comes out yellow am i fine?

2. if you talked to a recruiter beforehand they should have asked you if you've ever smoked weed. they know that a lot of kids who feel they're going nowhere join the army and the Air Force to straighten themselves out so i don't think they hand out hardass punishments for some THC..but I could be wrong. You should be totally ok especially with the fact you plan on dieting. as always drink a lot of water. If your piss is diluted (pale or clear) it'll look suspicious and they might run deeper tests at which point they'll see the thc and so on and so on...if you're really worried, go to your local smoke shop and buy some detox shit, drink it about the day before (or so) before your test and you should be golden.

3. my friend is a huge stoner and is joining the marines, and the recruiter is helping him pass the drug tests

ha air force

don't they have hell weekend instead of hell week?

4. [quote name='"ihugtrees"']my friend is a huge stoner and is joining the marines, and the recruiter is helping him pass the drug tests

ha air force

don't they have hell weekend instead of hell week?[/quote]

It's called the chair force for a reason