Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm Interested In Knowing; Poll

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mrgreenjeans, May 8, 2005.

1. MY FIRST OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY, FOURTY-FOUR YEARS AGO TODAY IS FOLLOWED BY THE NEXT MOST IMPORTANT DISCOVERY TWELVE YEARS LATER WHICH WAS MY INTRODUCTION TO THE USE AND BENEFITS OF THE SUBSTANCE: MARIJUANA. I WAS ALSO INTRODUCED TO TWO OTHER THINGS: ALCOHOL & PUSSY. I GREW UP AND REALIZED ONE BAD HABIT HAD TO GO: ALCOHOL HAD TO GO, THERE JUST ISN'T ANY SOCIALLY REDEEMING VALUE FOR THIS SUBSTANCE OTHER THAN FUEL OR ANTISCEPTIC PURPOSES IT WOULD SEEM YET IT REMAINS TO BE LEGAL, PUSSY AS LONG AS IT'S OFFERED FREELY AND IN PRIVATE IS ALSO BUT CAN'T BE OFFERED FOR PROFIT WHICH SEEMS OK BUT THE THEORY IS SOMEWHAT FLAWED. BUT OUR BELOVED GREEN FRIEND REMAINS ILLEGAL AND IS CONSIDERED AS DANGEROUS AS AUTOMATIC WEAPONS CONSIDERING THE TAX STAMP STATUS. SO AS I INDICATED IN 32 YEARS OF LIVING AND ENJOYING MY ILLEGAL USE OF POT NOT ONCE HAVE I SEEN ANYONE NEGATIVELY AFFECTED, HARMED OR KILLED BY IT'S USE. WHAT IS MY QUESTION?
    1. HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN ANY NEGATIVE IMPACT CAUSED BY POT OTHER THAN IT'S ILLEGAL NATURE.
    2. HOW MANY OTHERS HAVE USED IT THIS LONG PARTICIPATING IN THIS FORUM.
    3. FAVORITE WAY TO USE IT AND WHY
    4. WILLINGNESS OR ABILITY AND DESIRE TO PROMOTE IT'S DECRIMINALIZATION AND ABOLISHMENT OF THE CURRENT FEDERAL REGULATIONS.
    5. DESIRE TO PARTICIPATE IN FOUNDATION OF A MEANINGFUL ORGANIZATION TO FIGHT AND IMPLIMENT THIS ACTION.

REMEMBER TO ANSWER HONESTLY AND ONLY OFFER THAT WHICH YOU CAN AFFORD TO GIVE. THANK YOU AND I'M EAGER TO SEE RESULTS OTHERWISE SOMEDAY I MAY OBTAIN MY TAX STAMP FOR THE AUTOMATIC AND LEGISLATE A LITTLE ON MY OWN, THIS SHIT IS FUCKED UP!:wave:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Happy birthday & Welcome to the city, I think youll find thid site very informative & dont neglect that search tool. Members appreciate regular typing, otherwise your text can be construed as yelling.

3. and for future reference, actually make it a poll.

4. Yeah welcome and i think it should be legaliazed but america wont just for the fact that ciggerete companys would lose alot of bussiness from it mainly cause people would rather grow pot and smoke it to relax then going and buying a pack of cigs for stress relief because pot is so much less harmful. and i love joints cause im oldschool and theres nothing better than smoking a joint you rolled cause to me its almost a art form.