im in such a good mood!

Discussion in 'General' started by Vzsel, Sep 14, 2012.

1. So I figured id just share that I had only 3 hours of sleep, if that. And I'm working a 1130-6. But I'm in the greatest mood for some reason... I have no idea why.

I've been more talkative too the customers, etc. My coworkers are like astonished, because I just do my tasks and not really associate with customers..

I guess my mind just got into this right state of mind or my saratoneun (sp?) Is way up. If that's possible.. :confused:

Usually if I don't get much sleep the day goes on forever, but its goig by fairly quick...

Just thought id share, anyone have anything like this happen to them?

Because when I was gettin' ready for work, I felt soooo burnt out and tired :eek:.

Happy toking, hopefully your day is a beautiful day.

2. when that type of stuff happens to me, I dont ask questions, I just go with it...enjoy your bud day, I mean enjoy your day budd.

3. Serotonin*. :p

Currently needing to regenerate some of mine, but feel good aye. Aye days where lifes a breeze are great, go with the flow, don't let it pass ya by, savour it. Have a good een! :)

4. My day was shit today and I'm in the most horrible mood I've been in a long time.. Probably going to spend the rest of the night emailing every senator in the country my feelings about them.

5. Yeah when I pull all nighters I get in really good moods, but op u should go to work high and u will be like that all the time trust me

6. cool...good for you.

I felt like shit, till i got some weed now i don't feel AS shitty but still kinda shitty, till round 11pm:)

7. [quote name='"Justin127"']Yeah when I pull all nighters I get in really good moods, but op u should go to work high and u will be like that all the time trust me[/quote]

I have...on various of items :p.

Goin' baked just makes me more hungry and tired since I work at a grocery store... I like too get baked after. :smoke:

8. [quote name='"Rebel Eye"']My day was shit today and I'm in the most horrible mood I've been in a long time.. Probably going to spend the rest of the night emailing every senator in the country my feelings about them.[/quote]

Atta way too do it:p

I'm sorry though, I hope your weekend gets better.

9. master your mood swings Caressa !
    it was probably just you be tired and therefore you were less in your head :smoking:

10. mediocre day off. now im sitting back drinking some wine. sending good vibes your way caressarose ~~~~~~~~~~~~~