Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im in so much pain i cant walk!!!!!! Help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bseball727, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Damn, that does sound like a lot of medication. If it helps you though I can't say a whole lot. The side effects are just rough =\. I think you could find somebody that could do a half ounce every few weeks. That's not too much so it shouldn't be too bad, just ask around I guess

2. Mogwai- you're absolutely right, I wish i could re-locate but for the foreseeable future we are staying in our house. I was at the NORML rally for decriminalization for cannabis under 28grams, anything under 28 is a $100 fine. My quality of life has actually gotten better since living with fiancee but there are days where the pain in absolutely unbearable, i've lost jobs,had to take extra year of college,and lost relationships all because of chronic pains effects on the human mind and their temper. Its very tough buying bulk in MASS atleast where im at and who im coordinated with, i know there are people moving weight out there but hard to get to meet them and know who they are if you arent already in their circle. I would love being able to buy a QP and not have to stress for a couple of months. thank you for all your help and support.

Oh does anybody know about any Mass Medical Marijuana Legislation? I looked for a second but to be honest I cant sit here anymore. I'm bout to cry from pain....im sorry everybody i gotta go. i'm dying

3. yeah lol i actually gotta find my bud through my fiancees ex bf! that fucking blows!!! So im trying to find a new source b/c he was a lil flakey and would you want your lover around their ex? yeah didnt think so. But right now im willing to do anything. im talking to an old friend and he knows my med condition so he trying hard but he's also flakey....man i would love just one steady connection. I just need a gram a day. a half ounce for 2 weeks. ounce 4 weeks. it'd be awesome if i never had to worry about bud, my quality of life would be incredible

4. Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures.....lol had to capitalize them because i was desperate and actually scrapped my side from my Sherman Black Glass on Glass Beaker. I put a screen in there in order to keep the water from getting extremely dirty from all the chunks of ashes and bits of bud that werent burn from going into the female,I scraped it and got a good bong pack. It was absolutely disgusting but at least gave me a second so I could focus on something other than pain and try to do breathing techniques but when you're hyperventiliating from the feeling of bone and muscle slowly disappearing. Still not better but it gave me a little relief