Im In Recovery And Have To Annouce My Sobriety

Discussion in 'General' started by bluntfists, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Congrats OP, it takes someone very strong to do what you're doing so never doubt yourself! You can do it

- From the desk of HerbicidalMania

2. That's great! Good job, OP! I am mentally patting you on the head.

3. Something to be very proud of op.  I dont really have serious issue with the alcohol  but I do drink  almost every night and I need to kick  that shit and turn my energies in  a more positive direction. I've been there and done that with  every unmentionable you can think  of but alcohol is still there and everywhere. (And fuck the idea of  not saying unmentionables, this is a forum and we should be able to  talk about our issues with friends. Unmentionables is a very good term  for other stuff while keeping the specifics out.) Looking forward to the day when its just me and the cannabis living in  peace. Best of luck brother!

4. Alcoholism is the worst man, it just destroys people's potential. Glad your kicking that stuff, stick with it long term.

5. yes its the only reason I can quit drinking.

6. Just sayin y'all try taking a long break from weed if you're a daily toker and see how you feel. I recently did it and I haven't felt so alive in years.