Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm in need of dire help!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kushmonster270, Jul 23, 2008.

1. I love marijuana and just got caught. Now i need to take a couple of drug tests and was wondering is there some way that i can get a negative THC level on the tests without having me use someone else's piss?

Thanks

2. Yeah there is...its called stop smoking, there are a lot of ways to beat drug tests but your concious will be clear if you just quit for a few weeks or months. your lungs will thank you and when you do start again you will have had a good long t-break.

coming from a guy who has been on probation...just dont smoke and you will be a lot happier knowing that there is no chance of a violation charge

(this is all asuming that you got arrested and you arnt 15 and got caught smokin pot by you Mother)

3. niacin or buy a detox

u can also dilute it by drinking a lot of water but this is not the best method

hope this helps sweetie :D

4. Go to a local headshop and buy a detox kit. I think they are around $30-$40.

5. I personally take two niacin a day and it keeps me clean.

6. does this seriously work and where can i get some. Thanks guys you dont know how much this helps..... or maybe you do

7. Get niacin/detox kits at GNC or other "vitamin and supplement" stores, exercising is another good and healthy idea.

8. now i use the synthetic urine. works for male or female, comes with a hand warmer and a temp sticker. works every time, heats up in 10 min. just long enough to say ok i gotta go now. 3 for 100 is a usual price or one for 39.99 at smoke shops anywhere

9. i have heard alot of shit that people say works... some spend about $40 or so... others spend about $3 per detox... go to walgreens and buy some "goldnseal". Have a friend that used it for 7 years on probation.

10. No it doesn't, don't kid yourself.

Niacin doesn't work and in high amounts can cause major damage to your liver. Before you recommend something like this do some research.

The best thing you can do is quit. You can flush your system for a day or so but thats only after a couple days of many pills, bottles of water, and way too much work. If you don't know when your tests are then this method is rather hard to do unless you are doing a "constant" flush which basically doesn't even work and leaves your insides thrashed from taking so many supplements and what not.

11. One of my local headshops has the detox drinks for like 20 bucks, and they have worked for me.... Or you could drink alot of water and exercise (From what I have heard THC is stored in fat cells so you have to work it out of them a little... but they might have just been fucking with me).

12. damn thanks guys this helps soo much, im about to pass all my drug tests now.
    I workout every other 3days and the THC has been in my system for 18 days now. (i'll try the detox thing and anyother thing that people say works and is safe)

13. GoldnSeal doesnt work.

i also am on probation jut simply stay clean as much as you can...when ur buddies smoke just take a few pulls and you should be high as a kite....just clean out your system first then start smoking slowly or not at all:smoke:

14. lol @ misplaced modifier

15. lol @ misplaced modifier