I'm in love

Discussion in 'General' started by LiveWrong, Dec 31, 2007.

1. With Chipotle!!!

It taste sooo fucking good. I'm in heaven right now. I could eat like 10 of these babies right now.

[​IMG]

I know it's not even close to an authentic burrito....yet it is soo much better!!!!

2. i'll do anything for a burrito.. seriously.
    that shit looks good as fuck, although i dont really like the rice and beans in them.

3. mmmm..

you forgot the guacomole!

4. There's a local burrito joint near my crib...La Roca...they make burritos that look just like that. They are so fucking good!

I hear ya man.

5. my altime favorite munchie is def. a chicken bacon ranch from Subway...if ur into spicy...hav them put on sum buffalo sauce...mm gggggggggooooooooooooddddd

6. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. i have to say that tshirt that your wearing perfectly suits your love addiction.

7. 2x Steak
    Rice
    Black beans
    mild salsa
    sour cream
    cheese
    lettuce

I have a couple of bites left....but first I'm going to light up a J.:smoking:

8. livewrong, your living the dream my man. i would go outside and light up a blunt but its raining here and smoking inside is out of the quesiton

9. Chipotle rocks man. Expensive, but delicious. And for you people with money, their stock would make a great investment! Trust a brotha.

10. i am also in love with chipotle. nothing cures the munchies better than a 1 1/2 pound burrito filled with all the delights you could imagine.

11. ah! im actually drooling right now. I love chipotle. I havent had it in about 2 months though. First thing Im going to do when I get back to the city is blaze up and go get chipotle though. Last year on halloween when they did the free chipotle if you dressed up like a burrito thing I got 5 burritos. It was amazing.

12. Fuck..I haven't been to a chipotle in over a year. I moved away form the one that was close to me. Now it's prolly about 3 hours away.

I miss those fuckin burritos.

13. looks so good man

14. chipotle is amazing, enough said. i have thought about getting one of their shirts for awhile. moe's southwest grill and qdoba don't even come close!

15. Rice
    Black Beans
    2x Hot Sauce
    Guac
    Sour Cream
    Cheese

Heaven.

16. i hate to be the one to say this but..

MOES> Chipotle > qdoba

17. Not all of us are in a position to find a 'MOES', hombre.

:p

Regardless, I'm going to go wake Samm up, throw her and my brother in the car and take them both out for burritos on me. Anybody else care to join us? Totally on me.

:D

18. i wish i could join, but im gonna go to moes i think

19. ive only been to chipotle once, but that one time i went the guy gave me and my buddies all of our food for free. so, i guess i love it too lol

20. you fucked up man get the barbacoa and guacamole too. I love chipotle. There one maybe 300yds from my dorms at college. Fuckn great munchy food.