Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm in love! (with weed)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Foxxy4Life, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Hey guys. Just wanted to stop by and express my feelings. Now as many of you know, Marijuana is an incredible plant, and in my opinion the second greatest kind around (first being those that provide us nourishment). It has been quite some time since I have had a good toke and weed has been on my mind a lot lately. But don't get me wrong; it has nothing to do with cravings or anything like that. This plant, I find, has done more for me than I had ever thought possible from the time when I first took my first hit. In my eyes, it has been something I truly admire and appreciate in my life, even when there's times when it's not around. Marijuana has become an intimate part of my life and I look forward to the era in which it can grow freely once again!

2. I know bro prop 215 in cali helped people like me with severe pain and many other ailments . Mary's very special and sit in my heart and always will

3. mary is great :) i remember starting to smoke young

4. i'm in love with weed too man. proud to say i smoke everyday.

5. Same here man, I appreciate it so much since it hauled me out of a big depression after a girlfriend breakup, and at the same time it was a new area to me so I had no friends but the herb, but after awhile it got me out there and now I'm happy as can be

6. "...and in my opinion the second greatest kind around (first being those that provide us nourishment)"

Fuck apples and oranges, i'll just eat weed.