I'm in love with mary jane

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by hOoLiGaN xD, Aug 31, 2009.

1. I don't need anyone else besides her. Here's my question though, do you think that's bad? I'd love to be in a relationship, and although I wish things were different, I just can't see myself ever being in one. I'm skeptical of being able to find someone I truly connect with. Anyone else feel this way?

me and mary jane are in love though! :smoke:

2. didn't really sound like it in your post, but just in case... if MJ is the thing that is keeping you from being in a relationship than you really need to do something about it. maybe even quit MJ, but if they are completely unrelated then good for you? or bad for you? idk whichever way you wanna look at it.

3. First off, you're full of shit about only needing Maryjane cause if you truly felt that way you wouldn't be wishing things were different... And no, thats not a bad thing at all. Maryjane is my first true love as well. Now all ya gotta do is find a girl that loves Maryjane as much as you do... And you'll be good to go.

4. My boyfriend's always getting between me and Mary Jane!! I wish he'd smoke with me!:bongin: