Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im in love with marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by burnyourmind, Apr 12, 2009.

1. well i am truly in love with marijuana but i have not been able to buy a sack for 8 months so far! this shit sucks so bad! i have been offered 2 bags, 1 was erragono and the second one was .9 of a gram. shit this sucks its been 2 months since ive actually got some what high. i wasted 80 bucks. man where is all the bud gone? is it extinct?

2. no.. you just have shitty connections
    where do you live?

3. ...You bought a bag of Oregano? And spent $40 on .9 of a gram?

4. Lol. You kids never cease to amaze me with your intelligence.

5. Honestly though man, Oregano? I've heard jokes about it but I didn't think people actually tried to pass it off as herb. I don't know what kind of weed you've been smoking but I've never seen bud, or even shake, that looked like Oregano.

6. well my nephew has a bag of oregano and it really does look like some primo shake honestly.. But it has a very noticeable odor to it that you would instantly tell its not any kind of buds.. i live in seattle so i know my fair share of what quality buds look like too.. been toking up for about 7 years on a daily basis.... i was pretty suprised how similar it actually looks to a nice bag of shake lol