I'm in Jamaica (nuff said mon!)

Discussion in 'General' started by TokeOfJenius, Oct 23, 2012.

1. I've been in Jamaica for 5 days, came down originally for a wedding. As soon as I checked in to my hotel, I went down to the beach and found the guy with the bud. Can't believe how easy it is here. The herb is awesome, sticky, makes me hear reggae when none is playing lol. I have to come back in a bit and post a pic of the bud/stalk I got.

Anyway, I'm on my last night here and I'm about to go out on the terrace and take a whole j to the face, then maybe walk on the beach for a lil bit.

2. Damn that sounds nice..

Stay in the tourist sections tho :laughing: dont wanna get murdered

3. LOL You ain't kidding. I stayed either on my resort or the resort where the wedding was (waaayyy to expensive for us to stay there. It was hella nice tho). My mom and I did go out with a cab driver we trusted to buy some souvenirs tho

4. my uncle lives in jamaica, hes rich there and people tore down a wall in his house and tried to break into his house but he slammed the door on em one time. not safe there man, he sees people get executed and shot all the time. hes trying to get to the u.s asap

5. Just got home! I ended up not being able to smoke the entire amount of green I got, so I left it for some lucky vacationer to find lol

6. Name resort and room number asap

7. haha, lucky tourists.

8. I'm going to Montego Bay this Friday. Taking my 3 adult children with, too. I know my oldest is cool with ganja, not so sure about the other 2. We're only there for 4 nights so probably won't try to buy any weed there. Looking forward to windsurfing and relaxing on the beach. Any recommendations on where to go in Montego Bay to hear great live reggae music?

9. #9 epiic, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2013
    Been to Jamaica 4 times. Love it there. Way too easy to buy some bud. Best bet is to ask the bell boy after he drops off your bags.

99.9% of the time he will ask this. "Can I get you anything else to make your stay more enjoyable?" :)

Edit: make sure to go on the Bob Marley tour. Awesome tour of his house. Can buy a joint for a few bucks that's pre-rolled and smoke it on the tour. Also ask the tour guide to see the local rasta for some tea.

Slip the rasta $10 and he will make you ganja tea and take you to the ganja field. Best feeling ever standing in a field with thousands of plants growing.

10. Hi, i am from spain but been living in Jamaica since 2006. I live in falmouth and i looking to contact people that may travel with any of the cruise lines that stop at the pier every week or people that plan to come to jamaica to enjoy this beatufull island. I offer services as a driver, amateur tour guide (with some experience though), etc....
    i really stopped burning ganja some time ago but i am still a pothead in spirit.
    I know the island very well, the people and the beautfull places that no resort tour system will never take you to. Or if you just need somebody to talk and show you were to enjoy a beer in a nice spot
    I have done two tours already with spanish tourists with links through friends and went very well
    Anyways i am jus trying to get in touch with people that may be interested. If anybody can help or know somebody that could use my help just let them know.

Respect

11. smoke one for me homie.

12. Only time I've been there I had a really bad back injury at the time and I was in excruciating pain and could barely walk.

My wife went down to the beach for a bit as I laid in bed and sipped a rum punch just getting used to the chill vibe. She came back like 20 minutes later with a HUGE bag of weed and said "Honey, I got you something to make you feel better, aren't you proud of me!?"

Such an awesome wife.

13. Damn. I didn't see your post until I got back. Next time, I will definitely look you up. I'm tired of the resort scene.

14. What part of Jamaica?

15. Right near the beach. Boii!!!!!!!!

16. Damn I was laughing until I saw that you set that one up yourself... You can't do that man, come on

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWBcjZAKBJo]Half baked "Mr. Nice Guy" - YouTube[/ame]