Im in flower mode.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by amg_ognick, Dec 11, 2016.

1. [​IMG] is this where i want to be when growing 3 hybrids and an OG.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Flowering u want low humidity.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

3. Temps good tad on the higher end, humidity is way too high in my opinion. I personally like being in the 30-40% range.

4. Don't listen to people that have no idea what the actual fuck they're talking about.

Your temps/humidity are fine, 55-65% is the sweet spot during flower. Watch your plant(s), let them tell you if anything is wrong. You'll notice pretty quick.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Whoa.. Do know what I'm talking about. I keep veg around 60 and slowly decrease it to 40, sometimes even less during flowering. If your plants have a well developed root system, they don't need to take water from the air anymore. Higher humidity invites mold. Has always worked great for me personally.

6. Strange that I couldn't achieve 1 pound per light at 50% RH, yet at 60-65% I got 1.1. Good circulation, temps in the mid 70s, no mold will form at 60-65%.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I wasn't specific though to you op, during the first week I stay where you're at, and every week I drop the humidity about 5%. The end swing of flower, I end up around 40%, makes the drying process easier and risk of molding decrease exponentially. Like already said, the plants will let you know if they're unhappy. I like watering more than having humid conditions to invite mold.

8. Different strokes for different folks. I live in a really dry place, so I have to humidify rather then dehumidify in my greenhouse. It's always worked for me to bring the humidity down gradually. I didn't specify that I dont drastically change the humidity.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you both. I hear this from professors at universities that talk about cultivation. I currently am trying to get my hands on a book that shows and tells everything so i can read instead of asking .

• Like Like x 1
  10. I really aprreciate the hard work you guys put into your answers.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Any book you read will tell you not to lower your humidity levels

12. No doubt man, clearly it's gonna vary from person to person, but you'll find your nitch! Good luck!

13. Friend of mine stays at 70% alllll around but supplements a lot of co2. Just depends what space you have and what you're willing to do!