Im in clasd right now and im high a f what can I do?

Discussion in 'General' started by dopekidd, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Title says it all

2. Go to sleep.

3. Close grasscity and get the most out of your education. We'll be here afterwards, don't worry. School first, high later.

4. Get an education!

5. Tell the teacher your high and need help.

6. so u should learn

7. [quote name='"morange"']Close grasscity and get the most out of your education. We'll be here afterwards, don't worry. School first, high later.[/quote]

You sound like my mother :laughing:

But seriously OP: there's not much you can do when you're blazed in class. Just save it for after

8. I do what I can :p. But seriously though, speaking from personal experience, I really regret all the time I wasted in school because of drugs. And it's not like the drugs aren't gonna be there after school.

It doesn't seem all that important, but after realizing you're done with it and you can't go back, you start to see that the time was valuable.

9. Haha first tell us what you have done to improve your grade, then ill let you in on a little tip for getting a passing grade.

Gotta know if your a slack or the subjects just hard..

10. school is not hard. i dont get why its so hard for some people to forcus on one subject for an hour at a time and memorize some names and dates. lol pretty simple shit.

though yeah obviously some subjects are hard as shit. i'm looking at you, calculus.

11. leave early and go back to your room? It's college you don't need permission from the professor.

12. Haha, theres no way I would have gotten through my calc classes without mary jane...

same with differential equations, I just dont have the motivation to sit down and proof out 4 page problems without a few bong rips...

@op: get an education.

13. Fart really fucking loud.

You gotta tilt your asshole a little to make sure the jet stream ramps off them hard chairs real nice.

14. just chill LOL

15. Show a female in your immediate vicinity your genitals.

16. I don't know what to do but DO NOT get a crazy fit of the giggles that you cannot control. Trust.

17. Stand up and say you have a hairy vagina.

18. By the way, nobody fucking types like that when they're high.

19. #20 Kersplash, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    shit your pants. not only you will get out of class sooner, you will win the respect of your peers for sticking it to the man.