Im in a sticky situation

Discussion in 'General' started by Butleralex, Oct 8, 2011.

1. My homecoming dance is tonight and I was planning on smoking before hand. Well now it seems like those plans are foiled because of this prediciment. I was planning on smoking and than going to a friends house where we would meet to take pictures and what not, after that we would go out and eat. The thing is our friends told us our parents should come to take pictures. My mom told my dad to go with to take some pictures. I guess I'm worried about my eyes being rather low for the picture and looking stoned. Also I was planning on driving up there, but my dad is pretty much going to be following me up there, ugh fml :confused:

2. Who the fuck suggested the parents to go? Punch him in the eye.

3. I know right? It was mostly the girls idea in the group. I tried explaining to my dad that he can just be emailed the pictures, after all, how are his pictures gonna be different from all the other ones...

4. You should be more worried about making your date a "sticky" situation son. You can get high whenever.

5. haha I don't have a date, I wanna smoke so I can go ape shit on every girl I see

6. Go ape shit on the bitch that invited your dad. Jizz in her hair and kick it, be like "now here's your sticky situation, skank!".

7. [quote name='"BUDDAMUNK"']

Go ape shit on the bitch that invited your dad. Jizz in her hair and kick it, be like "now here's your sticky situation, skank!".[/quote]

Ahahahahaha :laughing: