I'm in a bit of some trouble...

Discussion in 'General' started by Arnack, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And I thought I would go through my senior year with a breeze...

On Tuesday a girl I know very fondly came up to me and asked me if I can get some hydros or bars from me. I said sure, I got a couple of hook ups (this is all happening at school). I get the 6$ from her, and I go around to a couple of some friendly dealers or kids that raided their grama\'s pill closet. I go up to her during lunch and say \"Hey, I almost got your stuff, one second.\"

so I went to go get 2 bars. I was just about to get them when the girl\'s boyfriend comes out of no where, he pushes me into an alley (where no one can see) and started yelling and pushing \"You selling pills to [the girl?!\" I was like.. eh er ahh no... he responds with \"Stop lying to me, stop fucking lying to me!\". Next thing I know he is gone...

I thought it was all over, and I thought he knew I wouldn\'t sell shit to her after that.. but today I talked to one of his friends and he said he still wants me, and he will fuck me over if he finds me, and I better not let him catch me...
    The guy is A LOT bigger than me.. and I like to resolve things by words, not fighting. But this guy is a generic redneck who isn\'t smart and likes to handle things by fighting.

Now I\'m scared shitless carrying a sharpened pencil in my pocket at all times.
    Any suggestions, please??

Thanks for reading,
    Arnack

2. nothing you can really do but be prepared for it. if he touches you, you get him arrested and press charges...he can\'t prove the pill thing. Maybe enlist some friends or get a taser(get a pic of him in the fetal position after you shock him to post for our entertainment) or....
    You can hire me to drive up there(im in sav, ga) and i\'ll beat his ass for you. haha.
    Most likely hes all talk and won\'t do shit though. Try not to worry.

3. The guy has some serious mental problems and he takes medicine for it. He is known to be violent and has done this shit before. I\'ve never got in a real fight and I don\'t intend to. And, erhm, you live in Savannah, I live in St Simons. How much? LOL

4. I agree with the taser idea. If he swing get that shit at his throat and let loose :p then post up the pic so we can all have a good laugh :D

Other than that and just generally being prepared for it, i dont really know what to tell you. Good luck with everything though.....:wave:

5. at my old HS, if your involved in a fight and DONT EVEN THROW A PUNCH, youll both still get arrested and taken to the police station, so id advice you to get in as many hits as possible, because youll both likely get introuble for it either way.

atleast how it was at my school, although maybe theyll be lienent since its the end of the year and have to much other stuff goin on

6. I don\'t want to throw punches, as I said, the guy is HUGE, I doubt it will do anything.. but I wonder if this sharpened-splintered plastic can break skin...

7. word of advice, most school fights get broken up really quick, most likely nobody will \"win\" the fight......if you can get a few good punches in before its broken up, youll at least look like ur not a pussy

8. Bah, fighting at school sucks! My senior year my little brother and some kid got into a fight at lunch. The kid is a wrestler, so eventually he got my brother on the ground. So, I did what an loving brother would do, walked up to the kid and kicked him right in the face.

Well I\'ll be damned if I wasn\'t arrested on the spot, thrown in a holding cell for nine hours, suspended and had to go to court.

Try to fight him out of school.

9. I don\'t want to fight! :p I\'m not a fighting guy at all, i\'ve never gotten into a REAL fight before because I\'m good with words and not a fag. It\'s just this guy is completely retarded...

10. You sound a lot like me. I actually got into my first real fight last Saturday. Was pretty fun actually.

Anyways, since he seems to be a big dumb hick, use your intelligence to outsmart him. Maybe make some clever traps like in Home Alone?

[​IMG]

Also, maybe tell his g/f to tell him to back the fuck off?

11. Haha, that\'s what I was thinking, turned out she broke up with him because what he was doing to me, and he tried to throw a desk at her...

12. Well, now there\'s only one logical thing to do here. Bang her. Bang her God damn brains out.

13. Just take the beating and take it like a man

14. My God dude. Is that your HEAD roasting?

15. hate to say it but you should carry a gun.

no im kidding dont do that. youll get the death penalty if they catch you. but seriously you should just choose for the next couples days or so to walk with a bunch of your friends everywhere.

mainly at lunch. just chill in a crowd. most likely he wont try anything in the middle of a crowd or in between classes cuz i doubt he will stalk you in between time. unless he has a class with you. but i wouldnt worry too much about it. most likely he will just be pissed off at you in the long run.

i had a bully who was always calling me chester. no idea why i dont resemble anyone named chester, fictional or otherwise. but one time i knew he was selling bud at school, and he sat next to me in english and i tossed a note to the teacher saying he had some on him. he didnt really but i just wanted to cause him trouble. so i kept doing it and he never found out.

sure i was a snitch but he was fucking with me first. and dealers like that dont have the right to deal.

just cause trouble for him on the side. its very rewarding. but yeah maybe get one of those mecanical pencils that have a metal tip on them to guide the lead out. thats more likely to puncture skin.

16. hahahaha ... EXACTLY!

17. Comeon man, even if you don\'t fight you have to have some friends that are willing to get your back. Just walk around with them for a few days, even if he\'s a big guy 2 people can easily take on 1.

18. Never seen Home Alone or Home Alone 2? That\'s Joe Pesci.

[​IMG]

19. Yeah. The shit part is that his locker is RIGHT by mine... and otherwise I\'m pretty far away from him.. there might be some instances where I get a couple feet by him, but usually around a crowd of people..
    Maybe I should just avoid him for like a couple of weeks and see if he forgets..

20. If you don\'t want to fight I\'m with the \"Take the beating\" crowd on this one, have friends with you and just play it defensively if you don\'t want to fight don\'t, big angry guys like to fight aggressively and just get pissed and start throwing punches like a spaz, people like this suck at fighting keep your cool and focus on dodging his shit and preventing blows, it\'ll get broken up quick I\'m sure if its at school.

or maybe he\'ll be a bad ass and pwn you who knows :D

Good luck man, I guess keep that sharpened pencil close but I wouldn\'t resort to using it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.