Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im I the only one that mixes weed and tobacco?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kôsmik_Ká Vapors, Jan 27, 2015.

1. I was looking up online to see if I was the only one in this universe that mixes weed and tobacco (I live in a harsh environment) to smoke. I don't EVER use the "c a n c e r s t i x" method; I only use fine pipe and cigar tobacco and mix a 70% tobacco and 30% weed ratio.

I found out that most of E u r o p e uses this style and was wondering if anyone in the States does this... (any recommendations of which strains that are good for mixing are acceptable...)

I'm using "L o u d" currently for my "P u s s y j a c k" and "b o u r b o n j a c k" blends...

Thanx😁😀😎😉

2. Mixing weed with tobacco is like mixing lobster with puppy chow

3. A nice Padron on the side chased with a fine scotch can't be beat.

Oh the tastes!

4. Yea, because all tobacco is low quality cigarette tobacco.

5. #5 Pot4fun, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    He mentioned he uses "fine cigar&pipe tobacco" which is not meant to be inhaled like a cigarette. And regardless of quality my point was that tobacco is nasty in general. 

6. Absolutely.

Never heard of that before.

You are a pioneer.

7. #7 Felthrian, Jan 27, 2015
    A lot of people all around Europe mix it with tobacco, I've been smoking for many years and I don't think I've ever seen anyone in the UK roll without tobacco. It's probably a mix between it being a cultural thing (even in Amsterdam you can get it rolled with tobacco if you want to) and how expensive it can be here.

8. #8 Blue Dreamer, Jan 27, 2015
    This is what I get for browsing apprentice tokers section

9. I live in the UK and all my friends put tobacco in there joints because they all smoke cigarettes. It's really annoying I don't smoke tobacco so when there rolling joints I don't smoke then but as soon as it come to me rolling a joint with only weed they're all hounding me to toke on it which I don't mind but if it's 4 or 5 asking me I'm getting very little out of it.

10. man pipe tobacco smells so awesome

11. I used to have a friend who had some neighbors from Turkey, and they'd get this weed from back home and mix it about 50/50 with tobacco and smoke it.  But if I had to guess it was because the weed was so nasty, it looked sick.  It was all grey, dried out and smelled/tasted like a urinal cake.  It got you really high though.

12. I was a tobacco smoker for 30 years till I quit....smoked weed longer than that...and I never liked the idea of mixing the two. Its just fuck nasty.

13. No. I was and still a current cigar Afaciano and I know that an Onyx cigar with a shot of V.S.O.P. or Chivas scotch and a evening sunset next to the fireplace CANNOT be best😉

14. Youve obviously never been to europe. Its so common there than many will mix it automatically should you ask for a joint :smoke:

15. Ah, thats the only way to do it imho.

Cigar tobacco > any cigarette tobacco

It was my preffered method for many years. I still partake ever so often.

16. You are correct. I've never actually been to the country, however I have friends from Croatia, Russia, Germany, etc... and they speak that in their homelands that this is common...

And before I posted this topic, I was on a cigar forum and this was some of their main "p o i n t s o f I n t e r e s t s" and how the States are the truly the "w e i r d o n e s"

17. This was started in the late 60's in the UK, due to cost and at times due to lack of product. 
    I never understood it, hated it and never did it. Tobacco (culturally) has been viewed by many as anti-weed as it has been viewed as more harmful, and less natural. When I tried to tell people in the US that this was the case in the UK and Europe I was scoffed at. However even in Amsterdam not long ago they were selling tobacco / weed joints. 

18. Many of my friends have often claimed the same thing about us americans. I asked a question years ago that nearly mirrored this threads title on these boards haha

I know it as a "spliff" or a marijuana cigarette wrapped in tobacco leaf or mixed with tobacco.

Ive actually grown jamaican tobacco once and documented it years ago, unaware of what it was til it matured :)

Wish i had kept the tree tbh.
    Ignorance is bliss.

19. No worries bruh, your good😎; I have refereed it to being called a spiff...

this thread was mainly to see if anyone else in the States were following suite like me...

Also...😁 the mix helps in times of nearby police or government "s u i t s" following you, err, something...

20. I hate baccy on its own dnt smoke cigs or rollys but like baccy ina joint helps it burn nicer easier to roll an if u got good weed cnt really taste it I'd say in Britain 95% of ppl roll with baccy