Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm I having a medical problems with weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Twinkiez, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Hi, I'm not a regular smoker. I only smoke on some special occasion like parties and stuff. I would say I smoke no more than 10 times in my life (last 3 year). But lately, about half a years ago, we smoke on my birthday. I know for sure it was really good stuff cuz my dealer was out of all weed so he gave me his personal stuff. Boy that was good. We smoke for 3 days straight and I got high for like a week. Usually when I smoke weed before the effect completely gone the day after sleep. But I thought I got high for a week from 3 days of smoking continuously was normal cuz the stuff was good. Now it happened again. I smoke stuff from a different dealer but get the same effect. I smoke twice on last Saturday and sometimes during last weekdays. Now its Tuesday and I still feel dizzy, I was like my body is here but my mind is only half here. This is getting really annoying cuz I got work and stuff. How do I stop this? I don't want to quit smoking weed. help me :(

2. Build your tolerance. Or don't go ham for 3 days straight with a low tolerance

3. It sounds like you got burned out. When I was new to toking, I had that feeling of numbness for a couple days after smoking the "top notch" stuff there was in town.

Now the "top notch" stuff is easily twice as potent as a few years ago thanks to the legal states and I don't have this issue unless I smoke a lot before I sleep, then I wake up burned out but not for as long.