I'm I a scum?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kief Erikson, May 23, 2010.

1. Typing baked and on the ipod touch keyboard is a challenged of it's own...

2. Lack of communication. You're both a tad bit wrong (you lesser, though).

Your dealer should have made the price very clear to the mutual friend and to you as well. No one can blame him for not knowing the price, after all, $100 per 7.0g is pretty standard (around me, and lots of other people).

On the other hand, you should have asked about the price. Keep in mind, it's not nearly as much your fault as the dealer's.

3. #43 MaDKroniK, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010

What if your boy bought it for $120 and simply justs wants all the money back for doing you a favor? That sounds fair to me I don't know what you guys are going on about.

He left it at his boy's house and you picked it up. Yes his friend told you the wrong price but he wasn't the actual person who got you the bag. He isn't even part of the equation and your making yourself look bad.

What if your friend asked you to get him a quarter. You purchase this quarter for your friend for $120 and then your boy only gives you $100 for it.

Would you not be pissed or upset? I know it's $20 but if you don't plan on paying him back I wouldn't call him for weed anymore.

EDIT:

An adult or MAN would of paid the kid back, no questions asked. It would of made you the better person.

Also, if you're saying "this is just over $20", why don't you just give it to him? It would end the situation.

4. Hahahahahaahhahaha the title of this thread amde me laugh for a fat minute "Am i a scum ? " lmao

5. So wait, did you actually buy the weed from this "mutual friend" or did he just happen to have it in his possession? :confused:

You said your friend got the sack but then left it at a mutual friend's house.

If he bought it from someone else, and just happened to leave the sack at this other friend's house... you should be paying him whatever he paid the dealer.

Basically, if your friend paid $120 to get a sack for you and you only gave him $100 for it, then yeah I'd say you owe him $20.

I'm just confused by your original post. :p

6. I'm I a retard?

yes. you fucking retard.

7. Dude you should probably work on writing clearly. If the mutual friend who was in possession of said sack was the original dealer than no you do not owe him 20$.

In all other situations you do owe him the money. He provided a service of contacting a dealer and he should not be expected to do this for free if he doesn't want to. If he asked for 120 to start with you owe him what you said you would pay. You can't just refuse to pay later, he did acquire the bud. If he pinched the sack you should weigh it and confront him about that and I wouldn't pay the middleman fee on a light sack.

What the fuck did the person actually in possession of your sack have to do with the transaction. He should mind his own business.

8. I'm i a scum? I'm i scumming? am i missing something here?

I am i a scum
    i am i scumming

I don't know about you guys but that makes no sense at all to me?

9. Here in nyc i pay 120 dollars for a quarter-ounce of dank.

10. It's clearly a mistake man, don't be a dick.

11. No you dont owe him shit. If he wanted $120, then he shouldnt of let his friend sell it to you for $100 in the first place. He should of known what was going on. if anything, the other guy should give him $20.

12. The amount you paid was for just under 2x the amount of weed you got, you bought less than when the other guy was hoping you'd buy. What happened was you gave him 100 bucks for X amount of wedd. Y amount was like say $150.00 so the other guy ponies up the 50 and finds himself short on cash and expects you to cover his losses.

If it's a good friend, just give him the 20. If it's not a friend, stop dealing with strangers or one day you're going to get hit.

13. Nahh, if he didn't tell the price, and left that up to the friend selling it, then it's his fault.

I mean, that's assuming there was no precedent. I'd be pissed as hell if I trusted someone when we had a general understanding on price, and they used that trust and the fact that I did them a favor leaving their sack with a friend to try to weasel out of the normal price.

14. #54 MMan, May 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010

You are clearly a mistake, suck it

There is no Need for this Kind of Talk..Please Refrain from doing so in The Furture...Thank You.

15. Nah dude thats your bud. 100 bucks for a quarter is not that generous though/

16. Your no scum.