I'm I a scum?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kief Erikson, May 23, 2010.

1. People like you bug me because weed prices differ greatly from state to state, the price is mostly about location so just because you get it cheaper doesn't mean the next guy does. ALOT of people pay $100 for 1/4 including myelf here in MA. I'd say he's going overboard with that extra $20, unless it's some real special I guess.

2. 400/oz is pretty expensive.

3. #23 LoveOfTheNug, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    $100 for a quarter is not a ripoff at all for good cannabis. Weed prices are different depending on where you live because of supply and demand.

Normal street price here in Cali is $90 a quarter.
    I dont pay that much but I have been smoking for 15 years and I know a lot of growers/suppliers.

ps. your not a scum

4. I live in Morgantown which you would think we'd have good prices considering WVU is right in town but all the dealers are college kids trying to make money for college so the prices are jacked.

5. I've heard of prices that high. Nothing like that around Cleveland though. I can get an ounce of dank from my dude for 100. Idk if it's just my price or not, we've been friends for a long time.

6. True. I guess it seems like a lot to me because I usually buy mids for 120/oz because not many people have dank. I did get some train wreck $20 a g a few days back so I guess it works out to be 100 or so a quarter.

7. This. 100/q is average for dank here

8. be like here's the deal: I'll smoke you up a couple of bowls so you'll leave me alone, if you're not happy with that then gtfo. You're not getting money i don't owe you. Have a nice day.

9. "I'm I a scum?"

haha just wanted to point that out

10. :mad:block that bitch..

you don't owe him shit he's just trying to jack you for an extra 20$,his buddy knew exactly how much the weed cost ,he just didn't know your so called friend was going to jack it up 20$ on you.

best idea so far...

11. like it was said before $20 shouldn't even be a big deal to him if he's your friend. me and my friends always spot each other and when someone bitches about getting skimped/wronged/cheated we shut them the fuck up by giving them more than we owe them. It's like mutual respect.

just be like dude, I don't owe you that 20 cause the kid told me it was $100 and I don't have another 20 to give you right now, but I'll smoke you down on a bowl if you really wanna bitch about it.

But nah you're no scum bra

12. Thats basically an average price for dank man. Chill the fuck out

OP, tell him to shove it.

13. Ok so here's an update of my situation...last night I basically told him that I would smoke him up but not pay him any money. He agreed so today after I finished my classes I hit him up told him to come on over and we rip a few tubes. He says that he isn't comic over and that he wants the 20 bucks. I told him that I wasn't paying him and he implied that he would jump me if I didn't. He told me to watch my back and I replied that I would and that was that.

So now he wants to jump me over 20 bucks I'm not scared though cause he's a little bitch and I almost always carry a knife with me where ever I go.

14. next time u see him away from school tell him ok lets get this shit done, u wanna jump me?,let's just do it now then. more than likely he'll punk out & apoligize,if not beat his ass good & tell him it's for trying to rip u & then threatening u...FTP...

15. #35 sky dog, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    You need to know that the word is "am"

That's basic stuff right there

16. I'm getting a quarter of NY Diesel delivered Thursday. I'm paying 80.00. The producer stated it was top grade only. No mids.

17. I'm this has been said already but just in case, people can't choose how much they pay for good bud, around where i live your lucky if you can find a quarter of dank for under 120. The cheapest quarter of good dank i've gotten in the 7 years i've been toking was 100 bucks. and op your not scum, deals are final.

18. $100 in NY would be pretty good for a quarter since they go for $120-$140.

19. Don't pay him. If he wanted 120 that's what it should have been originally, he can't just jack the price up after the fact. Tell the little fucker if he wants to do something about it, go ahead and try it.

20. i'm i a scum hahahahahhah so classis