im hypnotized by this album omg..

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Cannibasity, Dec 14, 2009.

1. ive been getting stoned listening to this album since it came out i feel llike my mind is in a whole new world the beats are outrageous i feel like an alien listening to it:smoking::smoking: kid cudi man on the moon album

2. i know im not the only one cmon ... i know people are thinking the same thing.. i usually get tired of an album after listening to it almost 100000 times! but this one i dont

3. fuck yeah man Kid Cudi

4. love this album. one of the few albums that i love listening to from beginning to end, especially while blazed.

"alive" is one of my favorite tracks.

5. i am.

so fuckin sick of hearing about kid cudi.

please use the search bar.. just for me? ;)

6. this is different bro lol i posted the first thread about the guy... i just still after a couple months of playng this thing from begining to end, have not gotten tired of it . its like hes speaking in a way makes me feel like hes in my head.. and the beats on the album are jjust sick.. he really caterd towards the stoners in this thing.. its like im being hypnotized seriously :eek:

7. and me too. I get it, you listen to Kid Kudi and smoke weed...as well as the dozens of others who have started threads with the same topic, ,as well as the kids from the 70s who smoked weed and listened to the Wall album.

8. thank you

on this forum ud swear kid cudi is the messiah. he made a cd with OK weed smoking songs. get over it. his mixtapes were 100 timess better

9. i know man, and he barely spits constantly. he just fills in with weird notes that he holds..

imo, hes just not too amazing. catchy music for sure, just doesnt stand out very much.

10. hes a good rapper. hes still young. but i felt he made a completely different album then his previous material. sure he always had those dark ominous tones (lmaoo forgetting sarah marshall) but he went WAYYY left with that cd.

and he has a knack for not rhyming or finishing lines lol.

11. Blunt and Rumen... or however the fuck you spell your names.

Why the fuck do you need to go on threads where people are expressing there interesting in an artist and you just come in to put them and the artist down?

Are you really that bored? Find something else to do you guys are jerks

12. I think its because the bands/artists you guys like get little love here on GC, While artists you just cant stand get 10 threads a day.

Live with it

13. :laughing:

over-hyped album. it has two good songs: Simple As and Up, Up, And Away. The rest are filled with beats that the producers tried too hard to make it sound like the hip-hop, current day, stoner-stereotype of version of The Wall.

...Rumen, lmao.

14. thats the point. why the fuck make ten threads a day of the same shit..

at least we consolidate our shit, and dont get up on someones dick cuz they mention getting high.

15. there has been 1000 cudi threads a day.

he aint even that good lmao

i like him..but still..just cuz he makes songs bout weed hes LOVED on this site. dont make him ne better.

16. thats funny you say that because the 2 tracks I hate the most on his cd are In my dreams and Simple as.....

See everyone has a different taste of music thats why people need to stop being so judgemental and if someone likes an artist or track you dont just leave it be to dont try to put them down for liking it.

17. I still do that.

18. I gotta say I like his music and thats saying something because I don't really like a whole lotta hip-hop but theres some cool songs on there.

that being said it didn't blow me away or anything, its different ya but its not breaking the mold.