im hurt

Discussion in 'General' started by highawatha, May 2, 2004.

?

what do you think?

1. that dog is the ugliest av ive ever seen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. i didnt even notice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. thats a dog?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. whats an av?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awe! cute doggie!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. yeah we noticed, cool av

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. *sigh* and very sad.........noone noticed my brand new made all by myself avator :(
    and my fantastic photography angle.....
    you didnt notice him...im sure that was it
    *sigh* an i thought it was soo cute.....
    now im going to have to smoke myself into forgetting....lol
    have a good one

2. Higha, lol I just follwed a post of yours commenting on the new avatar. You know where the post is. ;)

I like it for the record. :D

3. :) i love'll puppy dog!
    *just noticed him higha! hes a cutie :)

4. :smoking: What's an avator? :hippie:

5. you cashing in on luckys good looks again higha??

l do hope ya asked permission first .ya know what happenned last time :D

6. ^^^^^:p
    your sooooo bad.........
    sure i asked...he said that would be great and posed............but he did ask me to stop with the dressup clothes, an i have...i still have scras man...SCARS!

7. lol, i hate to say it but that's one fugly-ass dog :p

I like it anyway :D

8. I saw tha av, but didn't say any thing because I like the other av better... Being a male shovernest and all! lol :D

You know how us sex maniacs are.. LMAO :D :smoking:

9. cool dog :hippie: man i wish i was that dude

10. I noticed it, but didn't think to say anything. I did like the other one, but this ones kinda cool I guess.... What's with his jaw?? it looks f'd up or something...

11. aaaaw thanks cept for he who called him fugly :p
    wabbit....jokin
    his jaws,hhhm nuthing wrong with em cept there big and floppy.thats so he can unhinge his jaws like a snake so he can swallow my leather shoes easier.
    an dunt worry bud head.i stilll have my lil indian gal she's just on vacation for a few. critters right im just pimpin' lucky fora while......AGAIN

12. fucking ugly dog. change your avatar.

13. ugly or not why should she change it? I think it's cool, at least it's more original than yours

14. but ya gotta admit ,luckys got the sort of face only a mother could love ,lol.

15. lol at d2000
    but ya gotta admit ,luckys got the sort of face only a mother could love ,lol.
    annn who loves pugsley???? :D

16. An here i thought you were gonna haver a boo-boo to kiss an make better.... :D

I love your lil spoiled sport of a hound..... lucky is certainly, a lucky one to have an owner like you in his life..... Im sure he gets away with hell too...

17. I think that dog is SOOOO cute. :p. How can you guys be so mean to it?

18. i dont like animals, thats how.
    :)

19. Ugly Ugly Dog....Even though I dont like dogs...And dont really care for dogs...That's still an ugly dog. roflmao