Im hunting high!!

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by boatdock, Nov 13, 2011.

1. @imh1m4n

Yup had to cut a deers throat that my grandfather shot, he shot it in the spine we came up on it and it was floppin around all paralyzed and shit, so i put my boot on its front hooves, my brother in law stepped on the back, and i sawed threw its throat with my k-bar. Deffinatley not quick, you have obviously never been part of the food chain nub. Pretty fucked up to see actually, cool still though =P haha bet all you Vagitarians are gonna love this !!!

2. [quote name='"DrLingIsKing"']@imh1m4n

Yup had to cut a deers throat that my grandfather shot, he shot it in the spine we came up on it and it was floppin around all paralyzed and shit, so i put my boot on its front hooves, my brother in law stepped on the back, and i sawed threw its throat with my k-bar. Deffinatley not quick, you have obviously never been part of the food chain nub. Pretty fucked up to see actually, cool still though =P haha bet all you Vagitarians are gonna love this !!![/quote]

Another smart man here! I bet he'd puke if I posted my video. I should shoot another video of a kill to the heart and post them both. Then he can decide. :)

3. You best hope you do not get stopped by a game warden, hunting under the influence is serious shit.

4. [quote name='"imh1m4n"']I'm not a vegetarian but I only eat kosher or halal meat cos they kill it by cutting the jugular and it's dead before it feels anything.[/quote]

Lmao think about it. When you cut the jugular the animal kicks around and actually drowns in its own blood. Far from not feeling anything.

5. Plants are living too...? Are vegetarians justifying murder for murder?

Don't get me wrong, I would never be able to kill a living mammal either (especially high!), but it is human nature.. Life feeds on life.