Im hunting high!!

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by boatdock, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Your a dick, you killed an innocent majestic animal for absolutely no reason apart from your own pleasure? What is the point? Get a real hobby. I know I'm gonna get a load of people screwing at me now but w.e. Murderer.

2. haha have fun eating your tortured slaughtered meat from the store while op is eating some delicious fresh, humanly killed meat that had a great life and wasn't raised on a farm in a cramped cage only to be slaughtered. If you have a problem with hunting i guess you have a problem with the consumption of any meat, then in that case have fun hating on 99% of the worlds population.

3. Had some delicious fried backstrap this evening:yummy:

4. [quote name='"imh1m4n"']Your a dick, you killed an innocent majestic animal for absolutely no reason apart from your own pleasure? What is the point? Get a real hobby. I know I'm gonna get a load of people screwing at me now but w.e. Murderer.[/quote]

Oh so you don't like meat? Or do you just think meat comes from walmart? What's the point? What's the point paying for meat full of steroids and chemicals that had no chance of a humane life or death when I can harvest the best sustenance that god put on this earth for us. Actually it'd be a slap in gods face if I DIDN'T enjoy what he put here for us. Get a real hobby? Hunting is the oldest form of enjoyment, not that I specifically enjoyed taking it's life. Let's see how you feel when you can't buy groceries

5. How's your aim when you're baked? I'd imagine mine would go to shit.

6. [quote name='"Dopethrone420"']How's your aim when you're baked? I'd imagine mine would go to shit.[/quote]

It actually let's me ignore every single thing except aiming so I can tune out distractions and I can tell concentrating on being steady is easier too

7. Well, looks like you fucked nature up.

8. [quote name='"metsgiantsfan3"']

Well, looks like you fucked nature up.[/quote]

How so?

9. all these whiners need to go eat a salad.

Its hunting. he didn't lay out some bait for it to walk up on and munch on. whether its stalking, sitting in the tree, whatever.

Sheesh. city slickers prolly dont even know what their meat looks like outside of walmart packaging.

deer. elk. buffalo. snake. its all gooood.

10. hell yeah and the herb scent in the air sure as hell won't affect the deer in a bad way at all. deer have an extreme sense of smell and a lil weed smoke will help hide human scent...deer love weed they eat the damn plants!

11. [quote name='"imprettygood"']hell yeah and the herb scent in the air sure as hell won't affect the deer in a bad way at all. deer have an extreme sense of smell and a lil weed smoke will help hide human scent...deer love weed they eat the damn plants![/quote]

True, I never thought about that, heck it could even attract them lmao

12. This is so very scientific. Liquid's Note: Next time you try to kill an innocent animal, use a knife, and should you die in such an attempt know that, at least, you were not a coward. :)

13. Do you think natives in any country with marijuana would see a problem with chiefing before hunting? Killing animals for food really shouldn't be considered morally wrong. Its the food chain, its been happening for thousands of years, very natural.

14. Hmmm... We have spent thousands of years repressing our violence. If there are those who would rather eat vegetables than meat, more power to them. If there are those who would rather eat meat, they, they are the outcasts. Those who cannot adjust to simple reason, who kow-tow to fools, those who are afraid of change, I say to you... I implore you. Do not be a fool. When we were small and without much hope, we, the ancient deadbeats, depended on meat to survive. Now, we know, that meat is not needed for our health and yet, fools still think they are so superior to other animals and do whatever they can to profit from the demise of anothers' life.

What are we? Are we the wolf, the killer, that lurks just beyond the grave to drag men/women in? Are we the knife man, who slits the throat of those who do not acquiesce to our perfection? Nay, and for shame, those who seek small victories to declare themselves victors of a war that has never taken place.

Life is precious and our "habits" need only die to facilitate a truth... We are not alone, nor have we ever been. We are the children of Stars, and the others will one day demand our penance.

15. I am blazed right now but I will kindly bow out of this thread. I realized that it is not right for me to push my views and derail this thread, as it was not supposed to be a debate about hunting, but a discussion about hunting while high. FTR, I am opposed to killing animals and I am a vegetarian. I believe in our primitive days it was acceptable since humans depended on meat to survive before the development of agriculture and the cultivation of foods that are much healthier for the human body. I think it is wrong to kill any animals for any reason in modern times because it is completely unnecessary and humans should respect all life, with the exceptions of self-defense/absolute need for survival. Peace.

16. And OP, please do be careful handling firearms while you are high. You never know what can happen.

17. I'm not a vegetarian but I only eat kosher or halal meat cos they kill it by cutting the jugular and it's dead before it feels anything.

18. Ha! You wish.

19. As metsgiantsfan said, this is a thread about hunting while high, not whether hunting or consuming meat is moral. Thanks for bowing out, maybe start another thread about animal rights?

20. Oh, I see. Well, hunting while high seems somewhat silly, but, I suppose if someone feels able to do it they probably can. Weed ain't alcohol after all... Still, I think my larger point was more fun. :)