Im hunting high!!

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by boatdock, Nov 13, 2011.

1. I just climbed in my stand and smoked a fresh bowl so I thought I'd share some pics , I'm using a Winchester 270 WSM on my 400 acre farm :) when the deer start to move I'll take some pics with my phone looking through the scope so I can get some feedback on if I should shoot!

2. You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

3. seems like an awful time to be high imo! sitting there waiting to kill something. what an awful thing. (imo)

4. [quote name='"thezool"']seems like an awful time to be high imo! sitting there waiting to kill something. what an awful thing. (imo)[/quote]

Agreed
    Just Sayin

5. [quote name='"thezool"']seems like an awful time to be high imo! sitting there waiting to kill something. what an awful thing. (imo)[/quote]

It's one of the best times to get high, are you kidding?! Surrounded by beautiful nature, abundant wildlife that is amazing to watch move around without a clue you're there. Hunting is not about "sitting there waiting to kill something", it's about enjoying how majestic this world and it's wildlife is without humans fucking it up. And being high makes it better

6. [quote name='"weirdojace"']You'll shoot your eye out, kid.[/quote]

I'm not a kid, son. And smoking bid doesn't make me turn into an idiot, I have years of gun safety experience and competitive shooting.

7. I love smoking out in the stand :) You feel so much more in touch with nature! Last year I shot an 8 point from like 100-150 yds with a muzzle loader. First time ever shootin the gun. I was so giddy when i found the blood/hair trail! It was actually really fun being high. Anyway im rambling and high right now.

8. Love hunting. I rarely do it high but sometimes I do and its fun.

For a couple months out of the year i go real hard and we dont buy meat so im supposed to get enough for the family.

There is nothing like bringing back a deer or a turkey for the family! :smoke:

9. Then you pull the trigger and it all goes to shit. Nice. But it isn't my place to say since I don't like hunting personally. Rather hike through the woods while high. Enjoy your hunting man.

10. Just make sure you don't smoke too much and trip out. Probably what happened to Dick Cheney lmao

11. I used to smoke and quail hunt. There was nothing like the feeling you get when the dog goes on point and the world just stops for about 20 seconds till the covey flushes. All of a sudden you are surrounded with this rush of sound of the birds wings on the air and you have to make a split second decision of which bird is the best target and shoot. And maybe you get one every other time, the quail def have the advantage...and are damn tasty too.

12. Well lady luck was with me today! This brute was running full speed when I stopped him with a whistle and dropped the hammer on him

Attached Files:

13. nice buck man but i usually let the bucks pass im all about the doe's you just cant beat doe back straps its so good best cut of meat in existence

14. Thanks dude, and you are right there, I truly feel sorry for anyone who hasnt had a nice cut of backstrap. THE BEST, LEANEST MEAT EVAA!!

15. Nice buck man what is it a 8pt, what did it score? Also yeah wife and me past 3 mornings have smoked a bowl then went out. It really is nice to just get out and away from people and in tune with nature.

16. [quote name='"gibbi"']Nice buck man what is it a 8pt, what did it score? Also yeah wife and me past 3 mornings have smoked a bowl then went out. It really is nice to just get out and away from people and in tune with nature.[/quote]

Lol thanks, haven't scored it yet but I'll post it when I do. It's like the moment you realize your high your eyes are opened to how awesome nature really is

17. Nice! where did you hit him at?

18. [quote name='"TheElcinator"']Nice! where did you hit him at?[/quote]

I don't have enough signal to upload a pic but he was just slightly quartering away so I slipped it right behind the first shoulder, and exited through the left side shoulder blade. The most humane shot possible, he didn't take a step, just warped the ground. When I gutted it there was nothing left of the heart so I'd bet he was dead before even hitting the ground

19. George Bush also thought it was a good idea to get high and go hunting.

20. [quote name='"Pokie"']George Bush also thought it was a good idea to get high and go hunting.[/quote]

I'm sure Hitler liked to hit the bong while killing Jews as well