I'm hungry

Discussion in 'General' started by Meneks, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Here in Chicago theres several places to eat after you smoke. The diversity is amazing in a sense that I can eat Indian food, Chinese food, Italian food, and Arabian food whenever I want because they're all on the same block. Convenient stores are also abundant also so there's always a place to buy snacks and garbage.

Where do you go?

2. Just had some bbq. Wasn't impressed ... Tommorow Ill try some chinese food from this spot called rising dragon all my friends keep saying how bomb it is so Ill give it a try. Damn arabian food?? Never seen one in my area

3. Yeeah theres a few middle eastern places here that serve arabian food like Shawarma sandwiches fallafels(sp) hummus and stuff like that. Variety is always great.

Chinese food is amazing though, especially with bubble tea

4. I've never had Arabic food. unless you count humus as Arabic. or curry. I like curry.

5. Order some chinese or mexican, or fuck it go into a grocerie store and cook your own food!

6. I have two choices:

1) Eat nothing because I need to go grocery shopping tomorrow.

2) Go to 7-Eleven which is 5 blocks away.

Now, I know that option #2 sounds like the better deal, however there are a few additional tidbits of information you will need to see why I am hesitant about it...

First off, it's fucking cold outside. I would guess -15 C or so.
    Second, I have no license for the time being, so I would have to walk.
    Third, I am pretty high right now, and I'm enjoying chilling out listening to some Satriani.

7. i have leftover chinese food. brb.

8. I would walk the 5 blocks, but it would have to be more than for a bag of chips.. What ever im getting would have to be worth the walk

9. I -really- miss living in the city, and am -really- sad about the place I live now, lol. :eek: I went from having a good twenty or thirty places to order from, and having sushi delivered for breakfast, indian or thai a few times a week, to walking a half mile for the most simple groceries :p

10. I just bought Indian food and then walked to mcdonalds and got my mom some sweet tea..

City life is the best.