Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm Higher than...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4Cave2man0, Sep 7, 2010.

1. "I'm higher than a mother fucking chronic leaf tree top"

2. Higher than snoopy

3. I'm higher than the unemployment rate

4. Im higher then a giraffe clit on top of a tall oak on a frosty winter morning.

5. im gonna use that one i made up last night..
    think it was..

i'm higher than a kid who just successfully interviewed for a job working for an indian immigrant

"you are hire!"

6. you are to drunk haha you came up with this the night before I made this thread :laughing:

7. hahaha it wasnt last night? did you make this thread tonight? yeah im pretty fuckin bent homie but i still got my wits about me. i think

8. 4 days ago bruh :laughing:

9. holy fuckin HELL homie there is noooo wayyyy i came up with that "you are hire" thing FOUR nights ago

10. :laughing: hahahaha yeah I remember that one, that was a whle ago man hahahaha

ducking funk eh? ;)

11. damn homie..
    you know whats crazy. i didnt really get DRUNK between that night and now..
    i think my drunken memory is thinkin it was yesterday cause that was the last time i was this drunk

SHIT SON!:laughing:

12. My tpes are higher than ma face.
    Wait ur higher than an african elephant x chines american half dead chimp.
    What a monster

13. Somebody read the rules of my thread:rolleyes: :laughing:

that gibberish didn't even make sense, or relate to what your higher than

14. I'm higher than someone roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris.

15. whenever we do jwh-018 my friend says dude i'm higher than a kite in spaceship

16. In the words of Paul Wall "Im Higher Than A Satellite"

17. im higher than donkey shit

18. than a cloud LoL LAUGHING OUT LOUD