Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by briangumble, Nov 21, 2005.

1. I'm high right now and my head feels weird, its kinda like a headache. I grew the plants just like you guys told me too and I'm getting high of my own supply, and but the buds I smoked had leaves sticking out and I heard mj leaves just smoking them gives you a headache and is that why my head feels weird like a meadache kinda?

2. Leaves will give you a headache...trim all but the smallest :)

3. i smoked all the leaves of the shit i grew, and never got a headache. you may just be really high. that hpapens to me sometimes when i get really high

4. I'm not high anymore. What I was trying to say when I was high was that when I was manicuring/trimming the buds, there were a lot of really small leaves the size of the colas, and it was hard to cut them off, and I kept accidently cutting the buds off at times, so I just left them on. They were really small single bladed leaves, and they were covered in the thc chrystals. When I smoked the bud, my head felt really weird. It felt like I could feel all the veins throughout my head pulsing and throbbing, and I felt popping feelings by my nose and eyes, it was weird and it was kinda like a headache. I coulden't smoke anymore after this cuz I felt "full" kinda. Well I heard smoking leaves gives you a headache, so was it because of the leaves I felt this way? Or is it normal?

5. Im chewed, i picked up a couple 5r's of honey oil..mmmmm:)

6. oh no man NO... i hate to tell you this, but..

you only have 12 hours to live.

7. Ya I sometimes get that head pulsing/throbbing. I think it just happens when you are realllllllllly baked. Thats all. Dont smoke as much next time and it will go away, and you will stil be high.