Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FaKinSuPah, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Even before reaching the msg box I forgot what I was supposed to write about. The point is, I'm very high. Been smoking for almost two years but never alone until today. It's a very different high. This brings me to the point of this thread.
    Tell a story where you got very lucky getting away for something. My story is when me and my friends decided to smoke in a park. Cops arrived, saw a baggie on the floor and talked to us for like 20 mins saying "On which of yo will I find the rest of the weed hmmm?"
    Ended up letting us go after we convinced him that we didnt have any marijuana.

woo~

2. You're fucking stoned man.

3. Everyone on this website is high.

4. sooooooooooooo what did u smoke to be soo stoned????????????

5. ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^

6. Everybody, I'm stoned. Good thread.

7. I feel like all of us should make these threads.

8. stoned in 3... 2... 1... :smoking:

9. Marijuana is bad for you...and its deadly. YOU CAN DIE. true story

10. im stoned right now too so it kinda made sense to me lmao

11. i love getting high by myself. its such a relaxing and more "trippy" kind of high. dont get me wrong, i like smoking with my friends. but, getting high on your own is the best kind of high.

12. I too am high :smoking:
    I suggest making a seperate thread for your other subject though

13. I agree man. It all depends how I feel. Sometimes I feel like hanging with friends, doing some bong hits and just chilling out talking about the weirdest shit. Other times I just feel like smoking by myself, putting some music on and letting the green take me wherever it wants to. :smoking:

14. stooooo0o0o0o0o0oned:smoking:

15. I think we should have more of these too. Haha GC is too serious sometimes.

16. this :smoking:

17. yahhh, i love tokin up some nuggets by myself, its relaxing just listenin to YOUR music, playing YOUR video games, eating YOUR food, and jacking off in the comfort of YOUR home.:eek:

18. Yeah man, that is the shit. But when you're really high enough being with a down mutha is so chill.

19. Am I fucking stoned or did this thread not make any sence? I think the OP was faded on something when he wrote this.

20. Tokin it up to fall asleep... gotta get up in 4 hours (but fuckin fell asleep for 5 hours earlier, which is why I'm awake right now)