im high, bare with me

Discussion in 'General' started by endergsr, Oct 14, 2004.

1. im high, and proud of it. elect me president, and read my book - ending in nothing but the sorrows of heartbreak. but not literal heartbreak, hypothetical heartbreak, based off a metaphore for something other than love. to my friends i am know by the name ive been given at birth, to all others, i am known by nothing more than my face - i have no name, i have no emotions in their mind... nothing but a mere image. its things like this, that most of us never take into consideration. random thoughts while high, i dont know where they come from, but the lighter sitting in front of my definently helped. [CHAPTER 2] words are not visuals. although if they were, you would see me about 10 seconds ago, cheifing a fat ass bowl haha. thats what our minds are for. i mean, not for the pot smoking, but for reading words and making them visuals in our heads. but i guess maybe our heads are made for getting high too lol ... my legs are numb as all hell, i have a girls gone wild commercial goin on behind me, im so lazy i wont even put away my pipe and whatnot... whats a guy to do? now i gotta listen to some nasty pregnancy/period commercial or something and im too lazy to grab the remote and change the channel. whatever. anyway, i put a new screen in my friends pipe it looks hella tighter now. i wish i had a bubbler though, cuz those are the shit. on the edge of a quarter... how many small edges are there? one sec ill look. my guess, is 135ish. if you wanna count you can, but im too lazy. shout outs go to my main man tbag and uh.. i guess no1 else cuz we're the only d00ds that are cool enough to be on this forum i guess. shout outs also to my fans, my parents back home (aka in the room next to mine cuz im still living with them). also to big pun and fat joe. if it wasnt for them i wouldnt be where i am right now.
    "you can achieve your dreams... im living proof. beefcake. beef CAAAAKE!" -eric cartman
    im gunna pump some jams hold up. k. i was gunna put on some bobmarley but wtf i cant find it so , los lonely boys it is. have u guys ever listened to that album? its actually pretty tight when youre high. earth is mostly water, so lets all drown ourselves and call it a day. fall asleep in the daytime, and eat food when youre stuffed... light a firecracker on the ground and pick it up when its about to go off. point laser pens in your eye, SMOKE MARIJUANA. i hope my words have touched you as much as im touching myself. i mean.. not like that, but in a mental way.. nvm. 1 love, -the end-

2. wow.... :smoke:

that's why i love weed

3. :smoking: 1m stpnz0r3d