Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm high as fuck and I just came up with a GREAT idea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 52Lewis20Reed, Jun 4, 2011.

1. I know all of you guys come up with the "hurr durr eating kills your high" speculations. Ok, that MAY bear true but how bout this. If you wanna get the munchies, eat then still be high just do this! Smoke, eat, THEN SMOKE AGAIN!

2. You're so high.

3. or eat some THC enriched edibles

4. If you keep smoking you'll get higher.

When you're sober you'll realize what you said is redundant lol.

High person terms for you: You can smoke more than once, you're not limited to only smoking before eating.

5. I haven't gotten munchies since sophomore year of high school.

6. I'm usually to tired/couch locked to smoke more after a huge munchie session

unless it's at a party or with a load of friends

7. Or just eat beforehand and the munchies will come much later, almost at the comedown

8. lol if only this were true to me,
    I eat before hand, toke up

15-20min later,
    Feeling rather ravenous
    hmm :p

9. stupid ass for the first time ever i thought it might actually be a good idea..

10. i love thee munchies... food just tastes so goddamn good :smoke:

11. Eating enhances my high most of the time lol. Eating releases endorphins.

12. i miss them.. its weird, its like I just got use to having the feeling... so it diminished :(

13. The other night I got high as fuck and fucking ate a whole pound of chocolate chip cookies and 2 bags of chips. Freaking THC bro!!!

14. One time I got so high that I jizzed in my pants.

15. eating before you get baked usually solves most of those problems.

of course if your like me, you get baked just to eat.

otherwise fuck food.