Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

**Im High as F**k(((*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minikayslay, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Hey guys um k, im really high right now mmmkayyy, and i just got this dankks as shit!!!! ripped 3 bowls now imm in the sky flying mannn;).:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. enjoy it bro im smokin on some dank as i type aswell !

3. Man , you can tell its dank when it bits you so damm hard , mines and indica 90% new pickup really strong man;)

4. Well now...Would you like to pu that in the cool story bucket?

Just kidding man, enjoy that high

5. Its F*****INg Insaneeee man im on a cool rider though feel liek im floatung in the sky with all the lovely birds and animals makes me want to just sniggle and say hi to tehma nd eat bannans.;)

6. smoke dank all day!!....im high too:D

7. Just smoked a 1g blunt of some nice mid.. Pretty high myself

8. im blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazed my self

9. hahaha im having the time of my life right now, cuz i dont get too blaze by myself often. listening to this beat my friend made, which is a incredible top produced beat, one of the sickest beats ive heard in my entire life. he is a producer and is gonna make it big pretty soon

4-5 bowls of dank and just ate a kief cookie

10. post that beat, son. :smoke: