Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm high and about to have an obe???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mrbennyboy, Aug 13, 2016.

1. I need encouragement to go through with it it's quite scary

2. Embrace it man, you're high, everything will be back to normal when the high wears off.

Listen to music or watch a movie to calm your nerves. Or if you must text a friend and tell him what's going on.

3. Is this normal? Will I have an OBE?

4. I don't know, I don't think I've ever had one, but chill man, if you're going to have one, it's ok, nothing bad is going to happen.

5. Ok grasscity and brain stew I'm gonna try it

6. Wtf is this thread about. You are high to type this is all lol

7. OP went full OBE and never came back. He's walking the spiritual plane now, with no body and no hope of ever coming back.

• Like Like x 3
  8. He gone
    He gone lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nah it didn't happen i pussied out. Only works if I do it before or at the peak of the high. I will try again soon and report back grasscity

10. Xd. You sure you still aren't high?

11. A little bit but not enough to enter the obe state

12. I think you posted that once for your material state, once for your spiritual state, and once for your metaphysical state. Don't go into the light, OP. It's not worth the extra gummy bears they promise!

13. Agreed.
    For some reason i get this feeling quite often.. I found you NEED music or tv and simply tell yourself that you'll be fine. The more you think about it the more crap you'll feel like. Just relax, realize your high af, and try to enjoy it. do NOT try and fight the feeling, you'll likely panic

14. Yes, well said. Once you talk to yourself and clarify to yourself that you're getting anxious or paranoid for no reason, everything turns out fine.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm in the position again to try and have an OBE. If I'm brave then I shall be able to have if not then I won't have one. Wish me luck

16. I ended up having one last night for around an hour and wow that was a crazy experience. I felt I was like 4 levels above myself looking down and controlling shadows and stuff really strange. I will say that the high lasted me around 3 hours, was a crazy time.

17. How did you have one?

18. if you can post this, youre not having anything